Porta-Davit Cranes+ Add to Quote Request
Our Porta-Davit Cranes come in a variety of models to help you with your lifting activities. Made from high-strength aluminium, they are lightweight, portable and safe. Designed with innovation in mind, they allow personnel to lift extremely heavy loads. Folding down to a compact size, they are easily transportable by a single person and suit a variety of applications.
The Porta-Davit Cranes are available in the following models and optional extras:
- Porta-Davit Quantum
- Porta-Davit 500
- Porta-Davit 1000
- Porta-Base – Versatile mounting base
- Optional extras – Including socket mounting plates and extensions
Find the right solution for your lifting task!
The Porta-Davit Cranes are quite literally a one person operated, pickup and go lifting system. They are a unique device that can be rapidly assembled to complete your manual handling requirements. Featuring an anodised finish, they are virtually maintenance free and resistant to corrosion and long-term wear.
What model suits your requirements?
The ultra-light model of the Porta-Davit range, the Quantum can be rapidly deployed as the unit is only 18.5 kg. It boasts a 600 kg capacity and can be configured to suit a variety of lifting needs. It features an integrated carry-handle for easy transportation and assembly.
- Innovative head design with three sheaves and dual winch position
- Lightweight and transportable
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Quantum 1 – up to 600 kg at 1200 mm radius
- Quantum 2 – up to 500 kg at 1500 mm radius
- Accessories include winches, chain blocks and socket extensions
The Porta-Davit 500 model weighs in at 24 kg, with a capacity of 500 kg and is supplied with a carry bag, making it a portable jib crane. The radius can be adjusted to suit various heights and the Porta-Davit 500 can be teamed with the Porta-Base for extra strength. Designed in a heavy-duty aluminium alloy, the unit can be quickly assembled and is corrosion resistant. It is an incredibly durable device that features an internal bearing system with 360° rotation under finger tip control.
- Lightweight and robust
- Easy to assemble as unit is stored in a heavy-duty bag (no tools required)
- Internal bearing system with 360° rotation under finger tip control
- Radius adjustment with shock strap (800-1200 mm as standard)
- Universal model as it teams up with a range of sockets and the Porta-Base.
Adding to the family of Porta-Davit Cranes, the Porta-Davit 1000 is an ideal model for heavier lifting tasks. It has a capacity of 1000 kg and ensures safety is paramount in all operations. The unit has a 1200 mm radius. Customised versions are available with reduced capacity that can extend to 2500 mm. The total assembly weighs 39 kg. A handy carry bag is provided for transport and protection – it fits into a typical service van with ease.
- Lightweight and robust
- Easy to operate (one person) and rapid to assemble with just three components (no tools required)
- Raised jib foot for over-reach applications
- Multiple winch, socket and lift solutions available
- System design safety factors greater than 4:1 with kingpin to provide overload protection
The Porta-Base is specially designed for the Porta-Davit 500 model. It is a flexible and portable socket base with a range of benefits. This additional accessory removes any need for a permanent socket installation.
- Eliminates installation costs for mounting plates
- Adjustable legs for uneven surfaces
- Constructed in an anodised aluminium design with yellow powder coat finish
- 4 configurations of 90°, 180°, 360° and 270° counterbalanced with up to 1000 mm radius
- Compliant with manual handling standards
Porta-Davit Cranes also feature a wide range of accessories. There are a variety of sockets available to suit davit mounting requirements. Talk with our sales representatives to determine the best solution for your application!
Need a different type of lifting solution, like a jib crane?
Then try some of additional products, including: