Boot Cleaning Station+ Add to Quote Request
The Boot Cleaning Station is designed to properly clean dirt, grass, and other debris from your boots’ sole, tread, and sides. This prevents dirt from being tracked into communal areas or workplaces. Workers clean their shoes with the hose rinse before entering. As such, this cleaning station is best-positioned outside of lunchrooms, site offices, freshly constructed structures, or manufacturing zones.
Clean footwear is especially crucial in areas where contamination is a concern. With this Boot Cleaning Station, you can ensure your workplace and personnel are protected. It’s a three-in-one cleaner that gives an optimal and efficient clean. Wastewater is easily collected in the tray and can be released quickly via the drain outlet.
Boot Cleaning Stations can be supplied with an optional jet spray.
A complete cleaning station!
With our heavy-duty boot wash station, you can keep your protective footwear and shoes clean. The station is simple to operate and comes fully constructed. Equipped with a metal grate, coarse brushes and a handheld hose, there are three ways to remove dirt and debris from shoes. As such, it saves money on cleaning by preventing dirt from being tracked inside. It also works well in industries like mining, construction, food processing, chemicals, agriculture, and any other facilities where dirt is an issue and needs to be contained.
- A versatile three-in-one boot/shoe cleaner.
- Metal grating assists in scraping off hard-to-remove debris and dirt.
- 3 brushes with coarse bristles for washing boots all over.
- A hand-held spray hose is included for thorough cleaning.
- Can be connected by snap hose fitting.
- Supplied standard with 4 x M12 mounting holes.
- Wastewater is collected and expelled through a drain outlet.
- Heavy-duty metal structure ensures long-term durability.
- Stops dirt from being tracked inside, saving money on cleaning.
- Perfect for mining, construction, food processing, chemicals, agriculture, and any other business where dirt is an issue.
- Enamel paint finish.
- Optional jet spray for hands-free boot cleaning is available.
Choose the right model for your organisation.
Boot Cleaning Stations are available in two models – MSWS1 (suitable for one person) or MSWS2 (suitable for two people). Both models can be equipped with an optional jet spray to assist with hands-free shoe cleaning.
- Suits 1 person.
- Dimensions W x D x H – 700 x 500 x 1080 mm
- Unit Weight – 71 kg
- Unit Weight (with Jet Spray) – 72 kg
- Suits 2 personnel.
- Dimensions W x D x H – 1200 x 500 x 1080 mm
- Unit Weight – 99 kg
- Unit Weight (with Jet Spray) – 100 kg
Need another cleaning solution?
Try our Boot Cleaning Brush and Grate for a smaller solution. Alternatively, browse our Workplace Safety Equipment range.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Boot Cleaning Station – 1 person with spray jets
Boot Cleaning Station – 1 person
Boot Cleaning Station – 2 person with spray jets
Boot Cleaning Station – 2 person