Internal Technical Sales Position
Materials Handling Pty Ltd is seeking the services of an Internal Technical Sales Representative to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in sales and support, and who wants to join a leading company in materials handling, lifting and safety solutions.
In this role, the successful applicant will be welcomed into an all-inclusive and supportive working environment. They will receive relevant product training and will influence the success of the organisations as it continues to grow its national sales base. We’re looking for a positive and driven individual, who has a proven track record in reaching and achieving sales targets.
- Experience of knowledge with manual handling equipment, warehousing equipment and OH&S equipment.
- Able to work independently, with minimal instruction or supervision.
- High attention to detail is required.
- Able to make decisions based on sound judgement and strong ethics.
- Effective resource management skills required.
- A fast learner, who can effectively retain and apply product knowledge.
- Great customer service skills, especially with key stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Provide technical, product and general support to our customer base in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Support the customer base with the quotations, urgent order entry and providing delivery information.
- Prepare and follow up on project and product quotations, assisting the external sales team as required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and enquiries.
- Manage and reply to emails promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and key clients.
- Identify new customer opportunities.
- General Administration duties.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in internal sales.
- Technical product sales background would be highly regarded.
- Strong communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a brief cover letter (no more than one page addressing the Key Criteria, and the Skills/Experience which makes you suitable for this position). Any application without a cover letter will not be accepted. Please ensure your email subject line includes [Your Name] – Internal Sales Position. Applications close Wednesday, 24 February 2021, COB.
Materials Handling Pty Ltd is a family-owned business with over 39-years’ experience within its sector. With many satisfied clients and customers and a high industry reputation, we have delivered many safety, handling, lifting, and industry solutions. Immediate start is available. Materials Handling Pty Ltd is located in Sumner Park, Queensland. The position is from Monday to Friday, with free parking on site.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and skilled workers!
Do you have experience in Sales, Project Management or Engineering and fancy a change of scene? Well, you’ve come to the right spot. Here at Materials Handling Pty Ltd, we have an extremely passionate and dedicated team, who are proactive when providing solutions to customers. Despite being based in Brisbane, our sales department spans nationwide. We offer great employment opportunities, a flexible working environment and great team barbecues!
If you’re interested in working for us, please apply!
We’d love to learn more about you if you’re a Project Manager, Sales Representative or even a Materials Handling Specialist. While employment opportunities are subject to availability, we accept resumes and save on file for when they do arise. So drop us an email and say hi!