Porta-Gantry Aluminium Gantry+ Add to Quote Request
The Aluminium Porta-Gantry is a lightweight, strong, portable lifting system that adds a new dimension to the professional lifting market. Featuring portability, quick assembly and flexibility, the benefits of this product are endless. It also has a huge range of options, which open up endless opportunities across many lifting applications.
The Porta-Gantry is a modular system. A variety of frame heights and beam lengths are interchangeable and can configure a rock-solid solution for even the trickiest requirement. With a top-quality and highly durable design, the Porta-Gantry is incredibly strong. When manually assembled, by using just four bolts, it can safely lift up to 5000 kg.
This lifting system is best suited to lifting applications such as confined space, plant maintenance rooftop, HVAC, elevator-shaft, waste-water, utilities, clean environments and many more. Additionally, the unit even has the ability to be moved under load.
A unique portable gantry system that lifts up to 5000 kg!
The Porta-Gantry system ensures ergonomic lifting for a range of applications including materials handling, rope access, working at heights, confined spaces and many more. This product is a great choice for any organisation seeking a solution that can be used over multiple locations. With an aluminium structure, horizontal beam and bracing, it provides tremendous stability when lifting loads. Top-quality and European made, each device is supplied with a certificate of conformance and individual record of a thorough examination.
- Handles Working Load Limits from 500 kg up to 5000 kg (depending on model).
- Offers maximum combined personnel lifting with a capacity of up to 2000 kg (depending on model).
- European made and certified, with 3-5 personal fall arrest.
- Lightweight and portable with easy on-site assembly with four portable parts assembled with only four bolts.
- Can be constructed within 2-3 minutes.
- Ergonomic design on all profiles and handles, with an ultra-safe captive trolley simple, manual height and span adjustment.
- 360o swivel-locking castors as standard.
- Stable bolted structure with lateral beam and leg bracing.
- Able to configure to suit a variety of applications and can be customised for specific requirements with interchangeable components.
Porta-Gantry System comprises of:
- 2 x A-Frames (or custom alternatives).
- Trolley – fully encapsulated for safety.
- Beam lengths up to 9000 mm (WLL dependent).
The height of each gantry beam can be easily adjusted by releasing two bolts on each upright. It can then be safely raised into position by increments of 150 mm or 200 mm, depending on the product. To assist with this activity, a Geared Wheel or Ratchet system is provided for the larger gantries; manual on smaller frames.
|Fall Arrest||3 persons||5 persons||5 persons|
|Maximum Personnel Lifting (kg)||1000||1500||2500|
|Min. Height of Lift (mm)||1605||1660||2181|
|Max. Height of Lift (mm)||5829||5527||5000|
|Min. Available Span (mm)||2500||2500||2500|
|Max. Available Span (mm)||8400||8400||5500|
|Download our PDF for further specifications.|
Customers who use this unit frequently combine different frame sizes and beam lengths to address a variety of applications. The construction has an anodised finish, making it easy to clean and suitable for use in clean environments. No paint chips, rust or scratches will damage your investment. To create a Porta-Gantry simply select a pair of frames based on the required capacity and height, then choose a suitable beam length and select a load trolley.
Please note, the hoist is not included, however, we have many suitable options available.
Customise your Porta-Gantry with a great range of accessories, featuring:
- Lobed Cheek Plates for easy assembly when adjusting the operating span.
- Wind-up Jack Legs, which provide a flat surface for mounting the gantry and offer additional height adjustment up to 250 mm.
- Trolley Rope Control System for precise control over the movement of the load trolley from a safe location next to the A-frame,
- Festoon System, which has been designed to keep electric hoist power cords away from lifting operations.
For customisable options, speak to one of our team members for further advice! Alternatively, check out our light-duty Rapide.
Click the PDF button to learn more.