Electric Chain Hoists – Kone+ Add to Quote Request
CLX Electric Chain Hoists are efficient lifting devices for handling loads from 125 to 2500 kg.
The compact headroom and a high level of operating safety results in outstanding performance.
With dual lifting speeds, upper limit switch as standard and versatile configurations (such as hook suspension, push trolley, and motorized trolley versions) the CLX Chain Hoist can be used for a wide range of applications like workstation cranes, overhead cranes, jib cranes and many others.
All hoists are supplied as 3m height of lift as standard and 415V 3 phase power supply.
Check out the PDF documents below for detailed specifications including dimensional drawings!
The CLX Electric Chain Hoist provides cost effective and reliable service for a variety of applications and is at the forefront of electric hoist technology.
The robust frame and high quality construction also enables a longer lifetime for the hoist.
- Most models with single fall chain
- The 6:1 speed ratio in the 500 kg and 1000 kg models enables a high main speed and a slow second speed
- Innovative 5 pocket chain sprocket with 5 intermediate teeth means less wear on chain
- Limit switches are fitted standard
- Overload clutch concept for increased safety
PERFORMANCE AND SERVICE
- Better performance
- Long lifetime
- Suitable for temperature range -20 to +50°C
- Long continuous duty
- Lifetime support
- Hoists may be used with our lightweight crane systems or existing crane
- Can be supplied to any height of lift you require
Click the PDF button to learn more.