Wheelchair Mover – Battery Powered+ Add to Quote Request
Our Wheelchair Mover allows you to power-assist your fleet of wheelchairs. A safe and ergonomically designed unit, it easily moves and transports patients in non-powered wheelchairs and mobile care chairs. Effortlessly navigating slopes and tight corridors, this device is a great solution as it improves a patients comfort while also reducing the risk of manual handling injuries or strains to service staff.
The Wheelchair Mover is a smooth and easy-to-use device that is compatible with a variety of wheelchairs. It quickly hitches or unhitches via the push of a button. With a compact design and efficient steering capabilities, it is ideal for moving around hospitals, aged care and retirement communities, airports and in-and-out of lifts. It also features a 200 kg capacity (on flat surfaces).
The Wheelchair Mover safely transports patients, while ergonomically protecting staff!
With the Wheelchair Mover, the effort to push a 100 kg patient is drastically reduced. For normal manual push, the required sustained force for a patient in a wheelchair is 8 kg. When using the powered mover, the battery power lessens this to 1 kg. The force required on a slope for manual pushing is higher.
- A total of 200 kg capacity on a flat surface
- Reduces force feedback through the chair for more patient comfort
- Simple on/off push-button hitching
- Easy to move and use
- A powerful device, which increases user capability and reduces manual handling injuries
- Ergonomic and compact design, great for moving in tight spaces
- Easy to steer with an excellent turning circle
- Quiet operation and smooth ride for patient comfort
- Automatic park brake
- Battery operated and rechargeable
- Non-marking tyres
- Key on/off switch, with park brake release (to enable manual operation in the event of a flat battery)
- Suitable for moving wheelchairs around hospitals, airports, aged care and retirement homes, etc.
- Code – MEWM
- Load Capacity – Move up to 200 kg on a flat surface
- Dimensions (mm) – 757 x 472 x 1230
- Maximum Speed – Up to 5 km per hour
- Speed Mode – Thumb throttle acceleration with forward and reverse
- Hitching – Simple push-button hitching/unhitching that fits a variety of wheelchairs
- Safety Features – emergency stop button, emergency ‘back-off’ button, horn, automatically decelerates and stops when not driving forward
- Battery – 2 x 12V 26Ah MK-gel batteries with a 24V smart charger
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Would you like to continue your search?
Click the PDF button to learn more.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Powered wheelchair mover with battery and charger