Ball Fence+ Add to Quote Request
Our Ball Fence tubular handrail can be used in a range of configurations due to the verdsatile design. The stanchion components add much support and its strength comes from the top rail (hand rail) and centre rail (knee rail) combination. One of the features of this product is the assembly can be completed by almost anyone on site.
The Ball Fence complies with the Australian Standard AS1657 and is the perfect choice for safety. It is suited for internal and outdoor use.
- Post – 48.3 OD (40mm N.B) 3.2 mm wall thickness
- Handrail – 42.4mm OD (32mm N.B) medium gauge tube
- Kneerail – 33.7mm OD (25mm N.B) medium gauge tube
- Ground to Centre of Handrail 1017mm
- Ground to Centre of Kneerail 560mm
- Spacing: Max post spacing is 2 metres (centre to centre)
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised