Handrails Ball Fence+ Add to Quote Request
Ball Fence is a galvanised, tubular handrail system that can be used in a range of configurations due to its versatile design. It provides a protective safety barrier, which defines walkways and separates pedestrians from moving vehicles and forklifts. It allows people to access pathways safely while also safeguarding building assets or valuable equipment.
The Ball Fence Handrail Systems comply with relevant Australian Standards (like AS1657:2013) and is the perfect choice for safety. It is suited for both internal and outdoor use. The post components add support and are modular. Barrier strength derives from the combination of the top rail (handrail – 42 mm OD pipe) and centre rail (knee rail – 33 mm OD pipe).
Ball Fence components are usually constructed on-site or delivered to the job site in parts for easy installation. Assembly is quick and easy and can be completed by anyone on site.
A barrier system that provides strong protection!
The Ball Fence is an excellent device for separating forklifts and pedestrians. When forklifts are in operation, the fence clearly defines paths and protects pedestrians and bystanders. This system features rails and posts made of hot-dipped galvanised, making it extremely strong. As a result, they may be used in both indoor and outdoor settings and are ideal for warehouses, factories, distribution centres and similar workplaces.
- A modular handrail system, which includes stanchions in a range of configurations.
- Components can be constructed on-site or partially completed at our warehouse and transported to the job site in sections for quick installation.
- Components are all constructed in hot-dip galvanised.
- Complies to Australian Standards like AS1657:2013 for fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Self-closing gates are also available.
- Post – 48.3mm OD (40mm N.B) 3.2 mm wall thickness
- Handrail – 42.4mm OD (32mm N.B) medium gauge tube
- Kneerail – 33.7mm OD (25mm N.B) medium gauge tube
- Ground to Centre of Handrail 1017 mm
- Ground to Centre of Kneerail 560 mm
- Spacing – Max post spacing is 2 metres (centre to centre)
- Finish – Hot Dip Galvanised
Add a Safety Gate to your Ball Fence system!