Ball Fence Handrail System+ Add to Quote Request
Ball Fence is a galvanised, tubular handrail system that can be used in a range of configurations due to the versatile design. The post components add support and its strength comes from the top rail (handrail – 42mm OD pipe) and centre rail (knee rail – 33 OD pipe) combination. One of the features of this product is the assembly can be completed by almost anyone on site.
The Ball Fence complies with the Australian Standard AS1657 and is the perfect choice for safety. It is suited for internal and outdoor use.
- Post – 48.3mm OD (40mm N.B) 3.2 mm wall thickness
- Handrail – 42.4mm OD (32mm N.B) medium gauge tube
- Kneerail – 33.7mm OD (25mm N.B) medium gauge tube
- Ground to Centre of Handrail 1017 mm
- Ground to Centre of Kneerail 560 mm
- Spacing: Max post spacing is 2 metres (centre to centre)
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised
Click the following for details on the Ball Fence Swing Gate.