Ball Fence with W-Beam+ Add to Quote Request
Our W-Beam guardrail allows you to improve pedestrian safety. This option provides a stronger reinforced safety barrier, especially when combined with our revolutionary and modular Ball Fence range. Pedestrian safety is increased when Ball-Fence is used in conjunction with our W-Beam because it separates pathways from moving vehicles.
W-beam guardrails are a widely used safety barrier for hazardous areas. They provide protection to vehicles and their occupants, as well as pedestrians. As a safety crash barrier, they are incredibly strong useful in warehouses, car parks, retail environments, distribution centres and other similar facilities. They are constructed of high-quality, hot-dip galvanised steel, which significantly decreases the impact force created by mobile equipment or vehicles.
W-Beam guardrails are compatible with all Ball Fence products. They also are built to comply with relevant Australian Standards.
Combine W-Beam Guardrails with our Ball Fence range!
W-Beam Guardrails may be used in conjunction with our Ball Fence Handrails and Swing Gates to provide a safe barrier that segregates pedestrians from moving forklifts and vehicles. They are compatible with all Ball-Fence components and are designed to meet Australian Standards, such as AS1657:2013 for pathways. With the included fasteners, you can easily attach Ball-Fence posts to W-Beam posts.
- Extra strong barrier protection and guarding.
- Complies to Australian Standards like AS1657:2013 for fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders.
- Use the supplied fixings to fasten W-Beam rails to Ball Fence posts.
- Up to 45 mm of vertical adjustment.
- All parts are hot-dipped galvanised.
- Compatible with other Ball-Fence components.
- Material – Posts 48.3 O.D. (40 N.B.). Hand Rail 42.4 O.D. (32 N.B.)
- Finish – Hot dipped galvanised
- Height – Adjustment up to 45 mm
- Installation – Bolt together with fixings (supplied)
- Weight – 4 kg approximately per metre
- Fixings – 2 per module (supplied)
- Connector/Plugs – 3 per module (supplied)
Note: Ball Fence posts should be mounted to the pedestrian side of W-Beam posts.
Learn more about Ball Fence Handrails!
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Ball Fence Through Post for W Beam – Galvanised
Ball Fence Handrail 32NB per metre – Galvanised
Ball Fence End Post for W Beam – Galvanised