Tee-lok Surface Mount Bollard+ Add to Quote Request
Our surface mount Tee-lok is exactly the same as the surface mount Cam-lok except that it does not employ high security locking. Instead, the Tee-lok uses our unique ‘T’ handle key to to unlock and remove the bollard from the receiver shoe. This ‘T’ handle fits all of our Tee-lok and retractable bollards. Tee-lok is ideally suited to low or medium security applications where the aim is to stop vehicles entering unauthorised areas or separating vehicles from pedestrians, especially around workplaces. The physical structure and the receiver shoe are the same as for the surface mount Cam-lok.
* No core drilling or slab penetration.
* Receiver shoe can be relocated or use multiple shoes for changing locations.
* 25 mm reflective band around top of post.
* Fixing for receiver shoe inaccessible when post locked in.
Description: Medium security surface mount removable barrier.
Material: Steel post 90mm diam with 5mm wall.
Finish: Powder-coated standard safety yellow.
Height: Post – 900mm. Receiver shoe – only 20mm with post removed.
Weight: Post – 9.5 Kg. Receiver shoe – 2.5 Kg. Installation: 4 of 12 x 75mm sleeve anchors.
* Additional receiver shoes for storage of idle posts.
* Extra ‘T’ handle keys.