Bollards Removable Sleeve-Lok+ Add to Quote Request
Sleeve-Lok Removable Bollard Posts are an innovative solution to traffic and pedestrian segregation. Available in below ground and surface mounted applications, they are specifically designed for the protection of shop fronts, car yards, as well as many other business assets. The bollards restrict unwanted vehicle traffic, while still maintaining the free movement of pedestrians.
Designed from a robust steel, it’s in-ground design incorporates a hinged hole-cap, which locks the post into place, with a padlock. Unlike other products, this feature ensures the bollard is not just another “hole in the ground”, but is padlocked into position. It is secure and easy to operate, and are an imperative security assistant. Ideal for a number of workplaces, the Sleeve-lok Removable Bollards can be installed into existing or new concrete, bitumen or gravel surfaces. Available in 63, 90 and 140mm diameters, with a choice of in-ground sleeves (sold separately).
There are also zinc plated chain ring kits available when it is required to create a fencing to restrict any unauthorised entry in your premises. They comprise of two M10 eye bolts which can be screwed down to the sides of a bollard. These eye bolts can be used to install chains or ropes to create fencing. Each chain ring kit has 2 x M8 or M10mm standard eye bolts and you must request we provide the tapped holes on the bollards when ordering. Labour cost is included in the kit price.
- Simple and a cost effective locking system
- Lifting handle on post, to assist in moving the bollard around and into place
- 25mm reflective band around the top of post
- Easy installation
- Easy maintenance
- Description: Removable bollard post for the control of vehicle access
- Material: Steel post 90mm diameter with 5mm thick wall
- Finish: Standard colour safety yellow. Other colours on request.
- Height: Above ground 950mm. Below ground 225mm.
- Weight: 90mm – Post 9.5kg, Sleeve 2.75kg. 140mm – Post 21kg, Sleeve 4.5kg.
- Installation: In-ground sleeves are available in either core-drilled or new concrete footing
- A range of padlocks-standard duty to high security
- Custom heights and colours
- Additional in-ground sleeves for post relocation
- Surface mount or hanging post holders for the storage of idle posts (highly recommended)
- Hanging post holders available to keep bollards secure and ready for use
- Chain ring kits for fencing
Please specify requirements when ordering Sleeve-lok Removable Bollards. If unsure, our sales representatives can provide you with more information. Also please note, padlocks are ordered separately.
Click the PDF button to learn more.