Bollards Shock Absorbing+ Add to Quote Request
Shock Absorbing Bollards reduce damage caused by low speed impact from vehicles causing damage to rigid fixed bollards. This revolutionary new type of bollard is suitable for any environment where damage to bollards is a problem.
The Shock Absorbing Bollard has the ability to shift sideways if hit at or near ground level. If the impact is higher up the bollard, it can tilt up to 8 degrees at which point it locks up offering maximum protection. Alternatively, if the contact is of a deflection or glancing nature, the bollard is able to rotate through 360 degrees (in-ground model only).
The self-centred design means the bollards can take repeated impacts without incurring permanent damage. They simply absorb the impact and return to their original position.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Ability to shift sideways
- Can tilt up to 8 degrees
- Absorbs impact and returns to original position
- Uses high tech composites and heavy-duty steel components for maximum strength and durabilityr
- Core drilled in-ground or surface mounts models