Wheel Stops+ Add to Quote Request
Wheel Stops are designed to prevent damage caused by vehicles overshooting parking bays. These tough polyethylene wheel stops won’t fade, chip or rust. They are 1700 mm long and designed to catch the front wheels of the vehicle while still allowing free pedestrian access between parking bays. The low height of 100 mm ensures that vehicles with low clearance will not be damaged as they can be with some concrete wheel stops.
Suitable for use in factories and warehouses to prevent trolleys and forklifts from impacting walls or offices etc.
Fittings are ordered separately.
These wheel stops comply with the Australian Standard AS 2890.1:2004 (Parking Facilities).
- Blue stops highlight disabled space
- Can be fixed to concrete or asphalt
- Economical and simple to install
- Solid moulded construction
- Blanking plugs conceal fixing points
- Can easily be removed or repositioned