Flammable Safety Storage Cabinets+ Add to Quote Request
Our Flammable Safety Storage Cabinets ensure hazardous chemicals are stowed and secured in a protected space. They increase productivity by keeping product close to working areas. Time taken to collect units from outside storage facilities is both consuming and risk of worker injury is high.
These cabinets have been fire test and also meet relevant codes and standards like AS1940 The Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids. Many cabinets sold across Australia do not comply with these regulations and it is important you know what you’re getting. We ensure our Flammable Safety Storage Cabinets are manufactured with quality and precision.
Our cabinets are manufactured in a fully welded construction that has a 1.2mm steel and double wall, with 40mm thermal barrier. They are finished in an electrostatic powder coat which is in safety yellow.
- Dual vents with built in flash arresters.
- Close fitting, sequential self-closing and latching doors with 3 point locking mechanisms.
- They are leak-proof with fully welded, 150mm deep, containment sump.
- Shelves contain built-in troughs to contain leakages.
- They feature adaptable height shelves which increase storage space.
- Adjustable levelling feet to stop doors binding.