Dangerous Goods Storage Cabinets Flammable Liquid+ Add to Quote Request
Flammable Safety Storage Cabinets ensure hazardous chemicals are secured in a protected space. They increase productivity by keeping product close to working areas. Time taken to collect units from outside storage facilities is both consuming and risk of worker injury is high.
These cabinets have been tested to ensure they meet Australian standards AS1940 – The Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids. Many cabinets sold across Australia do not comply with these regulations and it is important you know what you are paying for!
We ensure our Flammable Safety Storage Cabinets are manufactured with quality and precision.
Our cabinets are manufactured in a fully welded construction from thick steel with a double wall thermal barrier. They are finished in an electrostatic powder coat safety yellow.
- Dual vents with built in flash arresters.
- Close fitting, sequential self-closing and latching doors with 3 point locking mechanisms.
- They are leak-proof with fully welded containment sump.
- Shelves contain built-in troughs to contain leakages.
- They feature adaptable height shelves which increase storage space.
- Adjustable levelling feet to stop doors binding.
Also view our Indoor Dangerous Goods Storage Cabinets