Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores – IBCs+ Add to Quote Request
Our IBC compatible Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores protect large hazardous materials and store IBCs and pallets in external environments. Easily relocatable, the containers feature single or double depth, with dual access. As a result, they store great capacities onsite and are equipped to store from 1000 to 32,000 litres.
Manufactured in Australia and in accordance with strict Australian Standards, these units support dangerous goods classified as Class 3: Flammable Liquids, Class 5.1: Oxidising Agents, Class 5.2: Organic Peroxides, Class 6.1: Toxic Substances and Class 8: Corrosive Substances. Each IBC spill container is constructed in heavy-duty steel and finished in a polyurethane coating.
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores, IBCs (Class 3: Flammable Liquids) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores, IBCs (Class 5.1: Oxidising Agents) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores, IBCs (Class 5.2: Organic Peroxides) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores, IBCs (Class 6: Toxic Substances) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores, IBCs (Class 8: Corrosive Substances) Specifications
Our Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores are perfect for IBCs!
These containers make storing bulk containers outside incredibly. Each goods unit has forklift access that allows the container to be transported anywhere in a workplace or job site. They also have been a robust construction and ventilation system to accommodate a wide range of chemicals. Each container is fitted with ISO locking bars for additional security.
- Hinged door 270o – folds back for easy forklift access when loading or unloading IBCs.
- Complies with relevant Australian Standards and manufactured in Australia.
- Polyurethane coating that’s finished in a high-build 2 pak primer. It also has a high gloss topcoat with a total build thickness of 120 microns.
- Lifting lugs, forklift channels and locating plates.
- Ventilation bars.
- ISO locking system for high security.
- Cyclone-proof construction.
- Engineered footing details available.
- Earth staking and mounting.
- Cambered roof for rainwater run-off.
- Liquid-tight spill containment sump with compliant capacity.
- Appropriate warning and safety signs.
- Easy access via forklift or user.
- Suitable for storage of IBCs and pallets.
|Code||External Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Storage Levels||Max. Capacity|
Please Note: IBCs are not included.
Require another option?
View our wide range of storage solutions for hazardous chemicals.