Sandbag Filling Frame+ Add to Quote Request
Our MBSB02RS Sandbag Filling Frame is a gravity-fed, foot-operated device that boosts efficiency. It expertly and safely dispenses sand, gravel and other loose materials, thus lowering the risk of injuries commonly associated with bag filling. Builders, landscapers, councils, emergency services, and civil construction companies will all benefit from this product.
The Sandbag Filling Frame is extremely efficient and is able to fill a 20 kg bag every 6-8 seconds (on average). It’s easy to use and doesn’t require any electricity to run. Dual outlets allow one or two operators to work at the same time, resulting in higher production. Additionally, fork pockets and crane lugs allow for easy transportation around a worksite.
Easy and efficient bulk bag collection.
- Designed for fast, safe and efficient dispensing of sand, gravel, and other loose material.
- Simple to operate and requires no power source to function.
- Comes complete with foldable side platforms for safe access and loading.
- Dual outlets allow single or two operators to work simultaneously increasing efficiency.
- Fitted with fork pockets and crane lugs for easy transport around the worksite.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – 1800 kg
- Capacity – 0.85 m3
- Dimensions (side platforms folded down) – 2120 x 1150 x 2290 mm
- Dimensions (side platforms assembled) – 2950 x 1150 x 2290 mm
- Unit Weight – 592 kg
- Fork Pocket Size – 185 x 85 mm
- Fork Pocket Centres – 800 mm
Other solutions are available!
View our other Bulk Bag Filling Frame.
Click the PDF button to learn more.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Sand Bag Filling Frame