Capstan Winch+ Add to Quote Request
This Capstan Winch features dual-speed reverse operation and is utilised for many cable-pulling applications. This device is portable, has a pulling rope storage reeler and is easily operated through foot controls.
The Capstan Winch is best suited to industries that require effortless cable pulling, like fishing, landscaping, logging and fencing, etc. The dual-speed offers pulling forces of 1500kg and 2500kg (with 2.5 metres recoiled in a minute).
- 240 volt single phase cable puller.
- Dual pulling capacity of 2500 kg and 1500 kg.
- Dual speeds vary. Large drum 4m/min & small drum 2.5m/min.
- Over load protection switch which ensure automatic shut-off.
- Electromagnetic spring-applied fail safe brake.
- Heavy duty high efficiency ball bearings on all running surfaces.
- Rugged high power induction motor for proven reliability.
- Case hardened gear train for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- Rope storage reeler.
- Supplied with 3m power supply cable.
- Suitable rope diameter 7mm to 12mm. Please note that rope is not supplied as standard.
- A minimum of six wraps of rope around the drum is necessary to support the rated load.
- Do not use the Capstan Winch as a lifting device for vertical lifting.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|