Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores – Drums+ Add to Quote Request
Safely and efficiently store drums with our Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores. Perfect for external use, these containers are designed to protect large quantities of hazardous materials. They also remove the need to build a permanent store as the containers are relocatable.
As an outdoor chemical, fuel and oil drum storage unit, these devices provide an economical and safe solution that includes shelving, pump stations, decanting systems, robust construction, chemical resistant linings and eyewash facilities. The containers are suited to chemicals including flammable liquids, oxidising agents, organic peroxides, and toxic and corrosive substances.
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores - Drums (Class 3 - Flammable Liquids) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores - Drums (Class 5.1 - Oxidising Agents) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores - Drums (Class 5.2 - Organic Peroxides) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores - Drums (Class 6 - Toxic Substances) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores - Drums (Class 8 - Corrosive Substances) Specifications
Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores perfect for Chemical, Fuel and Oil Drums.
These relocatable goods stores are a great solution for bulk materials that need an immediate, safe, approved and efficient storage space. With large volumes and capacities available, there are many varying options all equipped with unique features like easy forklift loading/unloading, high-security locking bars, ventilators and fold-back doors. Some models are built with dual side entry access as well.
- Cambered roof for rainwater run-off.
- Doors fold back 270° for forklift access to easily unload and load pallets.
- ISO locking bars for high security.
- Ventilators that suit Australian Standards.
- Appropriate safety and warning signage for chemical compatibility.
- Lifting lugs, forklift channels and locating plates.
- Finished in high build 2-pak polyurethane primer and high gloss topcoat (total build thickness minimum of 120 microns).
- Cyclonic proof and strong construction.
- Engineered footing details.
- Earth stake and mounting.
|Code||External Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Storage Levels||Max. Capacity|
Continue browsing our wide range of Drum Storage!
View some alternative productions to secure Drums in your workplace.