Polyethylene Corrosive Storage Cabinets+ Add to Quote Request
With a smart, modern profile, our Polyethylene Corrosive Storage Cabinets are innovative and built to last. As a genuine, non-metallic range of safety cabinets, they feature a completely metal-free design suited for the long term storage of most Class 8 Corrosive Substances.
These cabinets feature dual compartments that allow incompatible items to be safely stored within the same case (like acids and bases). The storage solution easily meets Australian Standards as a product built from high-quality and durable strength and has been tested by the CSIRO for chemical resistance. As its name suggests, the cabinet is made from 100% high-density polyethylene.
Polyethylene Corrosive Storage Cabinets comply with Australian Standards!
With a heavy-duty, welded polyethylene construction, these devices are chemical and corrosive resistant. Their state-of-the-art powder coat finish ensures high durability and performance. The cabinets have a range of features including adjustable shelves and self-closing doors that can be locked.
- Designed and manufactured to comply with relevant Australian Standards.
- Made in Australia.
- Heavy-duty construction made from polyethylene.
- No metal parts; fully welded design.
- Corrosive resistant latch and comfortable ergonomic handle.
- Perforated adjustable shelves for free air movement; adjustable at 100 mm increments (optional extra shelves).
- Optional flash arrestors and venting openings (for mechanical ventilation systems).
- High capacity liquid tight containment sump that contains spills – 150 mm deep.
- State-of-the-art powder coat finish.
- Sequential door closing system. The door will also not open inwards and can be opened from within the cabinet.
- Mandatory warning signs and distinct safety directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319.
Polyethylene Corrosive Storage Cabinets Options:
|Code||Dimensions||Weight (kg)||Storage Levels||Max Capacity|
|INT||590||470||410||2.5 L Winchesters||6|
|INT||590||2 x 470||410||2.5 L Winchesters||12|
|INT||1015||2 x 470||410||2.5 L Winchesters||36 *|
|INT||1590||2 x 520||430||2.5 L Winchesters||72 **|
|* with 3 Storage Levels
** with 4 Storage Levels
Looking for an alternative Dangerous Goods solution?
View some of our other products like our Powder Coated Steel range.