Aerosol Can Storage Cages+ Add to Quote Request
Our Aerosol Can Storage Cages have been designed to store and protect high-pressure aerosol cans. Engineered to meet the requirements of Australian Standards, the cages are ideal for Class 2.1 Flammable Gases, which includes spray paints, lubricants, cleaners, adhesives and degreasers.
These cages not only secure hazardous substances, but they organise and meet storage requirements for handling hazardous materials. Each cage is manufactured and constructed in heavy-duty steel, with a durable green powder coat finish. They also feature a projectile proof design, with adequate ventilation and high-security lockable doors.
Secure Aerosol Cans with our Safety Storage Cages!
These cabinets are designed with perforated walls that allow sufficient and natural ventilation. The cages can be further secured with bolt-down plates that provide extra stability. Access into the cage is controlled by pad-lockable doors and safety signage alerts workers of the chemicals held within the cage. They are an economical solution for safe and secure storing of all aerosols.
- Projectile proof construction.
- Made from heavy-duty steel.
- Natural ventilation with perforated walls.
- Complies with relevant Australian Standards.
- High-security pad-lockable doors.
- Bolt-down base plates for additional security.
- Appropriate safety warning signs.
- A compact design suited for storing aerosol cans (Class 2.1 Flammable Gases).
- Durable powder coat finish (green colouring).
- Manufactured in Australia.
- Custom sizes available to suit specific requirements.
|Code||External Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Max. Capacity|
Continue browsing our safe storage solutions!
View our extensive range of Dangerous Goods Stores for other hazardous substances.