- Air Hoists & Trolleys
- Drum Lifting Overhead
- Intelligent Lift Assist Devices
- Vacuum Lifting Devices
- Electric Hoists & Trolleys
- Forklift Jibs
- Goods Lifting Cages
- Hand Hoists & Trolleys
- Jib Cranes
- Lifting Attachments & Clamps
- Lightweight Crane Systems
- Load Restraints
- Load Rotators
- Magnetic Lifters
- Manipulator Arms
- Rigging Equipment
- Solar & Construction Ladder Lifts
Girder Clamps+ Add to Quote Request
Girder Clamps allow a chain block or hoist to be suspended safely from a girder, large iron or steel beam. As an engineered clamping solution, they safely and conveniently attach components. This removes the need for drilling or on-site welding, as the clamps are quick to install and easy to reposition.
Complying to relevant Australian Standards, this type of hoisting equipment is ideal for maintenance tasks. Girder Clamps are used for a wide variety of applications – including construction, manufacturing, processing, fabrication, job shops, mining and general engineering. The clamp eliminates any potentially dangerous practice, like the use of a wire or rope when looped over the girder. Additionally, the jaws of the clamp shut over the girders flanges securely.
Girder Clamps are a great manual hoisting solution.
Simple and easy to install, these clamps are finished in a durable electrolastic enamel finish and high quality cast iron. They feature a single-threaded adjustment pin for simple and easy positioning. Girder Clamps support capacities up to 10 tonnes, and headroom decreases as beam width are increased.
- Used in a variety of applications.
- Complies with relevant Australian Standards (AS 4991:2004).
- Easy and quick to install and reposition.
- Manufactured in a high quality cast iron, with electrolastic enamel finish.
- Features a single-threaded adjustment pin.
- Capacities of up to 10 tonnes.
- Headroom decreases as beam width are increased.
|Capacity||Beam Range (mm)||Headroom (min./mm)||Headroom (max./mm)||Suspension pin dia. (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Require an alternative lifting solution?
View our extensive range of Lifting Attachments and Clamps.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Crane Spreader BeamsCrane Spreader Beams
Girder Trolleys-PushGirder Trolleys-Push
Hitachi Electric Chain HoistsHitachi Electric Chain Hoists
JDN Flameproof Hoists For MiningJDN Flameproof Hoists For Mining
LEQ Electric Chain Hoists and Motorised TrolleyLEQ Electric Chain Hoists and Motorised Trolley