Concrete Washout Filtration Unit+ Add to Quote Request
Reduce harmful runoff with our Concrete Washout Filtration Unit. This system effectively controls and handles concrete wash water onsite to minimise the risk of pollution and hazardous materials. It allows concrete trucks to wash directly into the filtration bag and contain waste and excess materials.
With a Filtration Bag made from 300gsm geotextile fabric, this system collects sand, gravel and concrete particles as fine as 80 microns. Excess water drains through the bag and is captured in the holding tank below. From here, the water can be tested and treated, making it a great de-watering station.
Fitted with fork guides and crane lugs, the Filtration Unit can be easily located around a job site. It’s ideal for concrete slurry from trucks and equipment washout, concrete cutting, coring and grinding. As mentioned, it can be additionally used for pumping and filtering sediment from silt-laden water.
Washout up to 80 trucks with our Concrete Washout Filtration Unit.
Our Filtration Unit safely and conveniently handles concrete wash-water by controlling harmful waste. The purpose-constructed filtration bag is fitted and suspended to a frame, collecting and separating particles from water. The bag is manufactured in a 300gsm, 900 mm cube non-woven geotextile fabric with a bulk bag external protective layer. This strong design ensures the bag can washout up to 80 trucks before replacement.
- Ensures best practice when handling waste and containing hazardous materials.
- EPA compliant for handling concrete slurry onsite.
- Perfect for use with truck and equipment washout, and concrete cutting, coring and grinding.
- Can also be used for pumping and filtering sediment from silt-laden water.
- Filters and separates washout particles to 80 microns from slurry water.
- The filter bag is suspended from the frame and can be easily removed when full by crane or forklift.
- Washout up to 80 trucks before replacing the supplied filter bag.
- Wastewater in the tank can be tested and treated without required offsite processing.
- Fitted with a 50 mm as standard.
- Equipped with fork guides and crane lugs for quick relocation around the site.
- Finished with enamel paint.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – 1500 kg
- Capacity – 0.3 m3
- Overall Dimensions – 1200 x 1200 x 1420 mm
- Unit Weight – 140 kg
- Filtration Bag – supplied; 300gsm, 900 mm cube non-woven geotextile fabric inner layer, with a protective bulk bag external layer.
Replacement bags are also available.
Require another way to handle concrete?
Browse our great range of Concrete Solutions.
Click the PDF button to learn more.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Concrete Washout Filtration Unit
Concrete Washout Filtration Unit – Replacement Bag