Bariatric Wheelchair Mover+ Add to Quote Request
Introducing the Bariatric Wheelchair Mover – a pedestrian operated, battery electric mover. This device allows staff to move a passenger (in a wheelchair) weighing up to 250 kg smoothly, safely and effortlessly. The durable design allows the unit to navigate any surface with ease – including across carpets, tiles, concrete or up ramps.
With power-assistance and robust engineering, the Bariatric Wheelchair Mover was constructed by safety experts for use in hospitals, healthcare industries and by airport personnel. The unit is extremely adaptable as it easily fits all standard wheelchair sizes and models.
Safely transport patients/passengers securely and comfortably through hallways, in elevators, and up jet ways, all whilst reducing potential injury or physical strain to personnel. No longer does an employee have to push wheelchairs up steep inclinations. The Bariatric Wheelchair Mover does the heavy moving for you as it’s powerful and electric.
The Wheelchair Mover features quiet and smooth operation, safe and gentle transportation and flexible movement through workplaces. A number of healthcare facilities have adopted this technology, to improve employee productivity, comfort and performance. The device securely moves patients and passengers around organisations with ease.
This unit was designed to remove the burden of manual wheelchair movement over long distances. With a universal hitching system, it can quickly and simply attach to a number of wheelchair models.
Remove patient challenges and improve safety!
The Wheelchair Mover removes potential risks, allowing staff to easily transport passengers. What was once an impossible and hazardous task, is now simple, easy and user-friendly. It increases morale and improves safety within any work environment.
- Smoother and safer transportation of patients and passengers
- Reduction in manual handling strains, fatigue and injuries
- Prevents risks associated with heavy lifting and moving
- Increases employee morale and improves productivity
- Quiet operation for comfort
- Compact and robust design
- User-friendly control system with system status indicators
- Maintenance free operation
- Variable speed control with automatic brake (prevents rollback)
- Positive wheelchair locking mechanism
- Floor friendly non-marking solid rubber tyres
- Charger interlock prevents drive away
- Charging cord with convenient storage area
- Universal hitching system that adapts to any model of wheelchair
- Simple to use – able to be controlled by any staff member with little training
- Increases patient well-being, comfort and security
- Dimensions – 610 mm x 712 mm x 1080 mm (WxLxH)
- Lifting and Moving Capacity – 250 kg patient plus wheelchair
- Electrical – 240V AC, 50Hz, 0.75A
- Motor – 0.37kw, 24 V, geared front wheel drive
- Batteries – 2 X 12 volt AGM maintenance free
- 6 Amp multi stage, smart Charger with industrial grade cord
- Adapts to wheelchairs 460-610mm (18-24 inches) wide
View our incredible range!
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Bariatric battery powered wheelchair mover