Aluminium Hand Rail System+ Add to Quote Request
Our Aluminium Hand Rail System is a modular barrier construction that is commonly used across many industries. Some frequent applications include installation in carparks, factories, shopping centres, warehouses, and anywhere vehicle and pedestrian traffic needs to be segregated. The system can be easily and quickly set-up with minimum disruption. It is a heavy duty barrier suitable for either flat or sloping surfaces.
Surface mount posts are 900 mm high. Aluminium rails are available in 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m or 6m lengths. The systems can be cut to any size with a power saw that’s fitted with an aluminium cutting blade. The modular design of “Post & Rail” ensures barriers can be quickly installed. Rails are sold separately with optional surface mount or below ground posts, brackets (with fixings supplied) and accessories. Industrial gates and rails comply with relevant Australian standards of safety.
Aluminium Hand Rail Systems are modular and easy to install!
Our systems are manufactured from extruded aluminium and finished in powder coated yellow. Rails are light and strong and adaptable for a wide range of applications and environments.
- Optional toe boards are available in two sizes.
- Suitable for either flat or sloping surfaces.
- Full range of accessories.
- Adaptable to a wide range of applications and environments.
- Rails can be cut to any length with a power saw fitted with an aluminium cutting blade.
- Complies with AS 1657:2013.
- Continuous rail lengths require fewer mounting posts, which reduces installation time and costs.
- Can be post or wall mounted.
- Industrial gates also available.
- Description: Modular Aluminium Hand Rail System
- Materials: Extruded Aluminium Section
- Length: 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 metres
- Size: 145 mm x 40 mm with 2.5 mm wall
- Weight: 2.6 kgs per metre
Continue browsing our range!
We have a variety of Safety Barriers to assist your workplace. View our range to see our Materials Handling can help you!