Barrier Rails W-Beam Guardrail+ Add to Quote Request
The W-Beam Guardrail protects assets and pedestrians from slow moving vehicles, in and around industrial and commercial complexes and car parks. These heavy-duty barrier systems can be configured to most non-highway applications and ensure pathways are segregated from potential hazards.
While these units boast a robust design, their use on public roads and highways varies state to state. Some legislation requires different mounting posts to be used in their construction. Due to this fact, we are certain the W-Beam Guardrail satisfies many needs, however we recommend the barriers be used for non-highway applications only.
The rails are available in a range of lengths and feature two standard finishes – either hot dip galvanised or hot dip galvanised with powder coated yellow.
Separate vehicles from pedestrians with the W-Beam Guardrail!
These barriers have been designed in accordance with AS1657:2013 for walkways. Their ball fence posts bolt directly to the W-Beam posts and come supplied with fixings. All components feature a hot dip galvanised build and they are compatible with Ball-Fence components, to enhance safety even further between walkways and moving traffic. The barrier system should only be used in areas with speed limits of 30 km/h (like parking areas, factories and warehouses).
The W-Beam Guardrail features a modular design and can be partnered with a range of accessories.
- Complies with Vic Roads SD3671-E requirements for ‘Type D’ guard fence.
- Rails come in straight and curved styles.
- Posts – Mild Steel, 178 mm x 76 x 6 mm
- Rails – Mild Steel, 2.75 mm thick in eight standard lengths.
- Posts – 18 kg approximately.
- Rails – 13 kg per metre approximately.
- W-Beam posts and accessories can be easily configured for most non-highway applications.
- Hot dip galvanised for maximum long term protection.
- Posts are supplied with necessary fixings.
- Installation is either surface mount or in-ground.
Continue browsing similar products!
We have a variety of barrier rail systems available to suit your application and protect your employees and assets! View our range of safety barrier solutions!
Click the PDF button to learn more.