Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores+ Add to Quote Request
Our Outdoor Dangerous Goods Store includes a heavy-duty range of cabinets for external environments. With a multitude of uses, these outdoor cabinets suit a range of dangerous goods including flammable liquids, oxidising agents, organic peroxides and toxic substances (as well as separate cabinets for corrosive substances).
Made in Australia using locally sourced materials, these cabinets are fully compliant with relevant Australian Standards. Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores cater to the storage of smaller 5 L tins up to 205 L drums. They are also equipped with forklift channels, making them fully relocatable around any workplace.
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Store (Class 3: Flammable Liquids) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Store (Class 5.1: Oxidising Agents) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Store (Class 5.2: Organic Peroxides) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Store (Class 6: Toxic Substances) Specifications
- MH - Outdoor Dangerous Goods Store (Class 8: Corrosive Substances) Specifications
Outdoor Dangerous Goods Store Cabinets are equipped for safety!
Designed for outdoor use, these heavy-duty storage cabinets have a range of in-built safety features for convenience and cost-effectiveness. They are space-saving storage for small and large goods.
- Designed to store dangerous goods depending on materials – flammable liquids, oxidising agent, organic peroxides, toxic and corrosive substances.
- Complies with relevant Australian Standards.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS1216 and AS1319.
- 270° Door Hinging; doors fold back.
- Heavy-duty perforated adjustable shelving.
- ISO Locking Bars for high security.
- Ventilation to suit Australian Standards.
- Forklift channels, lifting lugs and locating plates for easy relocation.
- Cambered roof for rainwater run-off.
- Cyclone proof construction.
- Engineered footing details available.
- Earth stake and mounting.
- Optional roller base is available for easy placement of 205 L drums.
Standard Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores Dimensions:
|Code||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Max Capacity (L)|
Select the material you would like to store. Our cabinets are designed to suit a range of dangerous goods, including:
- Class 3: Flammable Liquids
- Class 5.1: Oxidising Agents
- Class 5.2: Organic Peroxides
- Class 6: Toxic
- Class 8: Corrosive
Need another storage solution?
Continue browsing our wide range of Dangerous Storage Cabinets for securest safety storage.