Concrete Kibble Washout Unit+ Add to Quote Request
The Kibble Washout Unit is a safe and efficient way to clean concrete kibbles and other site equipment. By minimising concrete buildup, this EPA-friendly device helps to protect the environment while also extending the life of concrete equipment. Materials may be removed from the equipment and disposed of appropriately, making this a superb waste management and containment solution.
The elevated platform deck provides simple access to wash the interior of the kibble and a better vantage point for overseeing procedures. The tray collects wastewater and extra materials. Additionally, this fluid can be pumped into a filter machine or discharged into a washout pit for treatment.
Kibble Washout Units feature a Working Load Limit (WLL) of 5000 kg.
Prolong the life of your concrete equipment!
With the Kibble Washout Unit, you can protect your concrete equipment by removing excess concrete material and ensuring it’s clean and ready for next use. By maintaining your products, their quality remains intact. Our Washout Units are equipped with fork pockets and crane lugs, which make them easy to move around worksites via a forklift or crane. They boast many safety features and incredible specifications that will help you stay on top of your waste management and containment processes.
- Allows for concrete equipment washout on-site.
- EPA Compliant, making it environmentally safe.
- The raised platform deck makes it simple to clean the inside of kibbles
- Equipped with fork pockets and crane lugs for simple movement around the job site.
- Wastewater in skip bins can be pumped to a filter machine or discharged into a washout pit for treatment.
- High-visibility orange enamel paint finish.
- Frame perfectly suits use with MCK Concrete Kibbles and MCKL Concrete Kibbles.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – 5000 kg
- Capacity – 3.5 m3
- Dimensions (W x L x H) – 2150 x 3370 x 700 mm
- Unit Weight – 880 kg
- Pocket Size – 190 x 80 mm
- Pocket Centres – 900 mm
- Dimensions (W x L x H) – 2272 x 2767 x 1940 mm
- Unit Weight – 350 kg
- Overall Dimensions (W x L x H) – 2272 x 4745 x 1940 mm
- Unit Weight – 1230 kg
Please Note: Concrete Kibbles or concrete equipment is not included with Kibble Washout Unit.
Want to continue browsing our great range of products?
Check out our Concrete Solutions, which will help you improve your materials handling processes.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Concrete Kibble Washout Unit