Dangerous Goods Storage Container Outdoor+ Add to Quote Request
The D500512 outdoor dangerous goods storage container is a cost-effective and convenient chemical storage solution. It is fully stackable and relocatable, and has a maximum capacity of 8,000 litres, offering tons of space to safely store your chemicals. Manufactured from durable, powder coated steel, this side opening dangerous goods container features compliant signage, natural ventilation, earth stake mounting, and a cyclonic proof foundation to weather adverse environmental conditions. Built to be lifted and moved with ease, the containers feature a fully stackable design and easy lift fork pockets, with authenticated 12T lifting capacity. External dimensions (H x W x D) 2896 x 6058 x 2438mm and weighs 2400kg.
- A robust all-steel construction with corrugated walls for extra strength
- Heavy duty side opening doors for easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Stackable – 2 containers high
- Forklift pockets for handling and mobility
- Bunded spill containment sump with 2960 litres capacity
- Compliant to AS1940-2017
- Ventilation for DG storage
- Weatherproof design, no rubber seals
- Certified 12T Lifting Capacity
- High build polyurethane paint system
- Low profile base for maximum internal clearance
- Base model featured, additional upgrades available upon request
Continue browsing our range of IBC compatible Outdoor Dangerous Goods Stores for secure safety storage.