iDimension PLUS Dimensioning System+ Add to Quote Request
The iDimension Plus static dimensioning system automatically measures parcels and irregular packages in less than 0.2 seconds. Using this device, accurate weight and measurements can be determined to avoid expensive shipping fees. It’s the quickest static desktop solution on the market for computing measurements of boxes, flats, polybags, and more.
By delivering correct dimensional weight estimates, the iDimension PLUS can help to prevent revenue loss. With a small footprint, it’s easy to integrate the device into existing workstations, warehouses, or shipping desks in any shipping environment or retail counter. Has “Legal for Trade in Australia” certificate of approval NMI 13/1/35.
The iDimension PLUS is supplied with a 1.5-metre pole assembly (Code: 204596) or an alternative model with a 1.2-metre pole assembly (Code: 204599).
The iDimension PLUS uses innovative technology.
Add a whole new dimension to outbound shipping! The iDimension PLUS is one of the fastest static solutions on the market, quickly calculating the weight and measures of boxes, parcels and even irregular-shaped items. As an integral part of any packaging and weighing application, the device is easy to assemble, requires little operator training, and can be up and running in a short timeframe. The system plugs in and is ready to use – just open and assemble to instantly show dimensions.
Industry Leading Dimensioning in 0.2 seconds
With the iDimension Plus, you can dimension shipments faster and more accurately than by taking manual measurements. Parcels are automatically computed at 0.2 inches in an industry-leading 0.2 seconds, reducing the possibility of human mistakes. Packages having irregular forms, such as cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags, and uneven shapes, are estimated to within +/-0.5 inch. It’s also NTEP approved for single irregular and cubic-shaped non-transparent items.
Uses Innovative and New Technology
By integrating several unique 3D imaging technologies with advanced algorithms, the iDimension Plus optimises time and efficiency for static outbound shipments. For items less than 1.2 inches, specific flat-detection technology is used to measure envelopes and small deliveries. Each dimension has an overhead image that may be used in conversations about package damage claims. A colour touchscreen display with rapid reaction, a live picture, measurements, weight, and operator duties are all common features.
Easy to install
Installation of the unit only takes approximately 30 minutes. After unpacking and set-up, you can start using the iDimension PLUS thanks to an easy-to-follow setup guide. Simply log in to the web-based interface to access additional settings and communication options.
A New Era of Shipping Dimensioning
This system reaps many benefits in any production line. Easily improve your workplace dimensioning applications with a unique device equipped with many safety features.
- Easy to assembly with limited operator training required, up and running within 30 minutes.
- Displays dimensions in less than 200 ms.
- Requires virtually no special alignment or special handling while placing a package to increase throughput with adjustable scan zone and area of interest.
- Includes 180 mm USB Touch Screen Monitor:
- Displays dimensions, image, status and weight if the scale is directly attached;
- Initial set-up and configuration wizard;
- Access to operator controls and functions.
- Dimensions parcels at 5 mm legal for trade accuracy.
- Dimensions irregular, shaped packages, polybags and uneven shapes to 1 cm legal for trade accuracy using automatic recognition.
- Legal for trade measurements do not determine the minimum and maximum measurement capabilities available, see website for measurement capabilities.
- Included low-resolution colour image captures an overhead photo of every item, available in .bmp or .jpg format through XML API integration.
- High-resolution colour image, 2880 x 2160 pixels, available via the iDimension PLUS 4K with a 4K (ultra high definition) camera (Code: 204598) with 1.5 m pole and with 1.2m pole (Code: 204600). The 4K camera provides a high res colour image of the object measured, allowing more zoom in to see defects on a picture.
- Optional powered USB Hub for use of more than one peripheral and UPS Worldship interface.
- Optional USB barcode scanner with keyboard wedge emulation will manually trigger dimensioning.
- Weighing Systems, 150 kg listed below but 30 kg and 75 kg versions with various size weigh platforms are also available.
Check out the entire range!
Have a look at the complete range of iDimension and Weighing products.
Continue browsing the Cubing and Weighing solutions for alternative options.
Click the PDF button to learn more.