MatHand Mobile Lift Trolleys+ Add to Quote Request
Our MatHand Mobile Lift Trolleys are extremely versatile and have the ability to lift and shift heavy loads. This eliminates any need for manual handling. They are incredibly easy to use and the perfect safety solution in any business in any industry.
Fabricated from high strength steel, these trolleys are strong and durable, yet extremely light weight and easy to position. A robust and convenient trolley that can be configured to suit your application. MatHand Mobile Lift Trolley is supplied with a heavy duty power coat finish. For food grade applications we can produce in stainless steel finish. It is no problem to have you working with ease!
Download our brochures below for more details.
- MatHand Mobile Lift Trolleys - N Series and G Model Specifications
- MatHand Mobile Lift Trolleys - S Series Specifications
- MatHand Mobile Lift Trolleys- Wheelbase Options Specifications
- MatHand Mobile Lift Trolleys - Counter Balanced Specifications
- MatHand Mobile Lift Trolleys - Two Stage Specifications
What models are available?
Quality Australian made product with unlimited configurations, our trolleys are separated into two base unit arrangements:
- N Series – Two large diameter rear wheels. Operator can tilt the trolley backwards and move over uneven ground.
- S Series – Mobile base with four swivel castors for ultimate manoeuvrability on flat surfaces.
They are fitted with a high-quality safety-brake hand winch and feature a standard 150kg lifting capacity! Please note: other lifting capacities are available on request. Optionally all trolleys are available with battery electric lift.
Technical Specifications and Data
N Series Dimensions –
S Series Dimensions –
Additional options are also available:
- Forks in place of flat platform, adjustable or fixed
- Crane jib with various suspension points
- Mechanical grabs and gripping devices
- Rotator for reels, barrels, drums, rolls, crates, buckets, crates, bins etc
- Roll spike for handling rolls from centre core
- Forks with removable platform
- Counterweight design for hard to reach applications
- Straddle legs in a variety of sizes
- Push-button activated grippers and mechanical grabs
- Lower mast height, extra lift heights, two and three stage masts
- Stainless steel construction
Require something else?
Peruse our wide range of Materials Lifters, to find the solution you require OR get in contact with us to discuss your application.