Low Profile Skip Bin+ Add to Quote Request
Our Low Profile Skip Bin is a heavy-duty load bin with a low loading height. It may be used to store and transport a variety of materials, including construction and industrial waste. Because of its fork pockets and crane lugs, it may be accessed by forklift or crane. This means the bin may be moved about the job site and positioned as needed.
A skip bin is one of the most simple and cost-effective ways to dispose of waste. They help with a variety of waste removal tasks. With this skip bin, low-lying positions are accommodated thanks to its low profile design. As such, these bins are useful for a range of industries and provide a secure and dependable solid storage and waste management option.
Low Profile Skip Bins have a Working Load Capacity (WLL) of 5000 kg.
Easy loading with Low Profile Skip Bins!
These skip bins are equipped with features that make disposing of contents clean and simple. They are appropriate for usage in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, mining, construction, defence, and shipping. They have a tremendous working load limit, making them heavy-duty and extremely durable. Due to their low profile, they enable efficient and easy material loading.
- Heavy-duty construction suits waste management and disposal across industrial and construction worksites.
- A low-profile design makes loading easy and efficient.
- Fork pockets and crane lugs are fitted to enable easy movement throughout worksites.
- Ideal for use in manufacturing, mining, construction, shipping, defence, warehouses and other similar industries.
- High-visibility orange enamel paint finish.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – 5000 kg
- Capacity – 3.5 m3
- Bin Dimensions (W x L x H) – 2150 x 3370 x 700 mm
- Unit Weight – 880 kg
- Pocket Size – 190 x 80 mm
- Pocket Centres – 900 mm
Require an alternative waste management solution?
Browse our range of Skips, Tippers, Kibbles & Bulk Bags for alternative options.