- Dock Equipment & Ramps
- Drum Handling Equipment
- Electric Tugs, Vehicles, Drives, AGVs
- Pallet Handling
- Castors & Wheels
- Concrete Solutions
- Container/Truck Loading
- Ergonomic Lift Devices
- Forklift Attachments
- Gas Cylinder Handling & Storage
- Goods Hoists
- Handles, Knobs & Levers
- Hospital Assets
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Janitorial & Housekeeping
- Material Lifters
- Order Pickers
- Reel & Roll Handling
- Scissor Lifts & Load Levelling
- Skates & Mobilisation Kits
- Skips, Tippers, Kibbles & Bulk Bags
- Truck & Workshop Cranes
- Vacuum Systems
- Weighing Equipment
- Work Positioners
Forklift Mounted Bin Tipper – Hydraulic+ Add to Quote Request
The Forklift Mounted Bin Tipper is an extremely easy-to-use device. Manufactured with a controlled hydraulic operation, it performs the tipping action fast and safely.
Applying a firm grip on bins when they are inverted, the Forklift Mounted Bin Tipper has been used to handle a diverse range of products and produce, across a wide range of industries. It gently handles heavy loads, but has the flexibility to be quickly detached when required.
The Forklift Mountain Bin Tipper sits at an ergonomic height, to not block an operator’s view. With a patent pending design, innovative construction that requires minimal maintenance and safety features, this unit really has it all!
The Forklift Mounted Bin Tipper boasts an impressive load capacity of up to 1000 kg. As a non-permanent attachment, it can be easily removed to allow for flexibility within your warehouse or facility. With stainless steel pivot points and bearings, the device required hydraulic connection with one auxiliary hydraulic valve. Slimline tynes fit between stacked bins.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast, smooth and controlled hydraulic tipping operation
- Easily fits to forklifts and can be quickly removed if required
- Modular design, ensuring clear and unobstructed vision of tines
- Minimal loss of forklift load capacity
- Does not affect a forklifts capacity to handle pallets, stacked bins, etc
- 135° forward rotation to completely empty a bin
- Operator does not have to leave forklift to operate
- Extends life of bin as it is gentle during processes
- Suitable for a wide range of cubic bin sizes and types – plastic or timber, solid or vented
- Its unique bin grab action applies a firm grip on bin when its inverted
- Robust construction – trouble-free operation and minimal maintenance
- Tipping can be slowed, stopped or reversed at any stage of emptying the bin, to ensure the operator has complete control
- Easily stacks bins side by side, if necessary
- Powder-coated finish
- Stainless steel pivot pins
- Zero-maintenance pivot bearings
- Safety catch prevents tipping bin if tine is not on correctly
- Fully regulated
- Patent pending
View more of the range!
Check out some of our other Forklift Mounted Bin Tippers like our MFBTSH Hydraulic Bin Tipper with external grab or the MFBTM Mechanical Bin Tipper, made to suit specific bin sizes (this unit requires no hydraulic connection).
Click the PDF button to learn more.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Forklift Mounted Bin Tipper – Hydraulic