DumpMaster Wheelie Bin Tipper (250 kg)+ Add to Quote Request
With its electro-hydraulic operation, the DumpMaster Wheelie Bin Tipper lifts any bin to any height, safely and quickly. Handling capacities up to 250 kg, it is one of the most efficient and reliable waste management solutions on the market. This unit has been continuously developed for over 30-years and is still a favourite among customers.
From emptying rubbish into skips/bins to pouring ingredients into mixers, the DumpMaster suits many applications. Its versatile design makes it easy to transport and it takes up little floor space. The tipping cycle on the Bin Tipper is completely unique as it lifts the bin straight up and then softly turns it upside down, over the lid of a receptacle.
Designed with safety at the forefront, the DumpMaster features a full guarding cage and an interlocked gate system (fitted as standard). The machine is built in accordance with relevant safety standards (AS4024 Safety of Machinery).
Our DumpMaster Bin Tipper is an efficient solution that handles many waste management activities!
This device is a great solution for fast emptying of wheelie bins. The tipping cycle takes as a little as 15 seconds and the hydraulics of the device handles all the heavy lifting. A Bin Tipper like the DumpMaster reduces any risk of manual injury or strain.
With its electric-hydraulic system, the DumpMaster is supplied either as battery or mains powered and has a variety of lift heights available to suit your requirements. The Bin Tipper can also be customised with a selection of different cradles to tip just about anything you need to be emptied.
Use either outdoors or indoors, this device assists a range of applications. A number of models are available with varying tipping heights between 1200 mm and 2100 mm. The Bin Tipper can even be customised to suit particular specifications.
- Tipping Height – 1200 mm – 2100 mm (can be customised)
- Width – 964 mm
- Length – 1170 mm door closed / 1834 mm door open
- Capacity (Max. Bin Weight) – 250 kg
- Bin Compatibility – 60 L, 80 L, 120 L, 140 L, 240 L Wheelie Bins
- User Operations – Raise/Lower buttons, key switch, battery indicator, master lockout switch
- Hot-dip galvanised mild steel frame, galvanised mild steel trade, and 25 x 25 x 2.5 mm zinc-plated wire mesh guarding
|Model||Tipping Height||Height||Unit Weight||Tipping Cycle Duration|
|M1200||1200 mm||2260 mm||205 kg||11 seconds|
|M1500||1500 mm||2560 mm||215 kg||13 seconds|
|M1800||1800 mm||2860 mm||225 kg||15 seconds|
|M2100||2100 mm||3160 mm||235 kg||17 seconds|
An optional DockMaster M700DC model is available, which is suitable for emptying bins from elevated loading docks and platforms.
Equip your DumpMaster with a great range of optional accessories to customise a great waste management solution. Choose from:
- Customised cradles to suit any type of lifting drum
- Varied powered supply: Battery, 240V, 415V or Compressed Air
- Frame-mounted tipping chute
- Solar Panel
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Bin hook kit to secure machine into position
- Left-hinge, right-hinge, swing-up or roller door
- Dockmaster variant – optimised for emptying bins from elevated loading docks and platforms
- Safety Monitoring systems
- Emergency stop buttons
- Corrosion-resistant nickel-plated lifting chains
- Dual side covers and controls
- Door end or pendant controls
- Transparent, unbreakable polycarbonate guarding
- Polycarbonate operator guard (splash shield)
- Sheet metal guarding
- Foot-guard panels
- Safety certified door latches
- Auto-cycle controller
- Digital scales to weigh bins
Require an alternative bin tipper?
View our wide selection of Wheelie Bin Tippers and choose the right model for your organisation.
Click the PDF button to learn more.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Dumpmaster bin tipper 1200mm Tipping Height
Dumpmaster bin tipper 1500mm Tipping Height
Dumpmaster bin tipper 1800mm Tipping Height
Dumpmaster bin tipper 2100mm Tipping Height