Anti-Slip Tape+ Add to Quote Request
Our Anti-Slip Tape helps to reduce slips, trips and identify floor hazards. It helps to increase the friction between a worker’s shoes and the ground surface, thus preventing slips and falls. Anti-slip Tape is a self-adhesive tape that may be used almost anywhere as long as the desired surface is dry and clean.
The best part is of this tape is that you can stick it wherever required. Anti-Slip Tape is often applied in manufacturing facilities, warehouses, hospitals, retail stores, and schools. It also suits steps, ladders, ramps, walkways, platforms, construction equipment, forklifts and more.
This tape is available in black, yellow or hazard strip colours. It also comes in 5 or 20-metre rolls with a choice of 50 or 100 mm widths.
Prevent accidents with our Anti-Slip Tape!
In the workplace, employee safety is critical. Anti-slip tape is one approach that can help to improve safety measures. This tape may be applied to avoid falls or slips and can be placed on stairs, ledges and equipment, for example. This type of industrial safety tape is exceptionally robust and comes with a strong adhesive backing for use in the most demanding manufacturing environments. It also has a grit coating that ensures grip and features a range of safety benefits for workplaces.
- Prevents trips, slips, falls and accidents.
- Alerts personnel of hazards and ensures they take care with highly visible design.
- Easy to apply and suits a range of applications.
- Backed grit surface for extra grip.
- A range of colours is available including black, yellow or black/yellow (hazard strip).
- Choose either 50 and 100 mm widths.
- Available in a length of 5 metres or 20 metres.
- Material – self-adhesive anti-slip tape with a backed grit surface
- Colours – Black, Yellow or Yellow/Black
- Length – 5 metre or 20 metre tape rolls
- Width – 50 mm or 100mm
Want to improve your workplace safety?
Continue browsing our Anti-Slip Products for some other great solutions.