Anti-Slip Floor Plates+ Add to Quote Request
Anti-Slip Floor Plates are strong sheets of material that helps to prevent slips, trips and falls. Made of composite fibreglass, this industrial tread plate is tough and long-lasting. They can be installed over existing walkways to offer a durable safety solution. Workers walk across the tread plate, which prevents slips and protects surfaces from damage caused by foot traffic or hazardous chemicals.
As industrial-grade floor treads, they are mechanically fixed or adhered installations that have been tested to meet Australian Standards. They provide a long-term and robust solution due to their structure. The foot plate has no steel parts, so it won’t rust or delaminate. They’re also dimensionally stable, ideal for all temperatures, and may also be utilised both indoors and outside.
A variety of sizes is available to suit your various workplace requirements.
An Industrial Anti-Slip Floor Plate to prevent slipping.
Our Floor Plates are made of fibreglass and reinforced plastic with a gritted surface to prevent slipping, trips and fall hazards. Their anti-fall design is a pre-finished, ready-to-install safety solution that is designed to stop hazards in the harshest of environments. They also protect flooring in sensitive areas.
Why is fibreglass tread plates better?
Fibreglass products are the most effective way to improve worker safety and eliminate the threats of steel corrosion. Its long-term economic value comes from its durability and strength. Fibreglass tread plates are also more adaptable than steel options and may be utilised in a variety of applications – even many that steel cannot, such as electrical plants.
Better protection for walkways and access points
In walkways, ramps, landings, and pedestrian access areas, our Anti-Slip Foot Plates provide superior slip and fall prevention. They’re simple to clean and maintain, and they can be replaced quickly if they are damaged. Simple installation and walk-on ready qualities eliminate the need for worker downtime. Additionally, this safety treading also helps to reduce MTIs and LTIs.
- Prevents slips, trips, falls and accidents.
- Also protects flooring in sensitive areas.
- Highly Visible safety yellow colouring.
- Handles any temperature or working conditions.
- Chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Made from strong and durable fibreglass, which is safer more advantageous than a steel option.
- Integrated anti-slip grit.
- Variety of sizes available to suit various working environments.
- Tested to comply with AS 4586:2013.
- Mechanically fixed or adhered installation.
- Material – Fibreglass composite with integrated anti-slip grit
- Finish- Safety yellow
- Installation – Mechanically fixed or adhered installation
- See variants below for various sizing options
Require a different safety solution?
Continue browsing our wide range of Anti-Slip Products.