Trailer Stabilising Jack Stand+ Add to Quote Request
Used in pairs, the Trailer Stabilising Jack Stand provides stability and support during loading and unloading procedures. Placed under the trailer frame on a level and even grounding, they feature a ratchet operation for easy height adjustment. Supporting static capacities of up to 45 tonnes, they assist and improve warehouse efficiencies.
Such a stand is not intended to be the only source of support for an uncoupled trailer. As such, it provides additional stability to any onboard trailer. Two Jack Stands should be used on either side of the trailer. This is so the trailer can straddle truck when loading or unloading.
The Trailer Jack Stand is a great materials handling solution, especially when securing trailers that are ready for transportation. Finished in a high-visibility yellow, they are recognisable and reliable.
The Trailer Jack Stand provides heavy-duty support.
With a ratchet operation, this Trailer Jack Stand ensures safety, reliability and high-performing assistance. Such a device keeps trailers secure and reduces any potential trailer tip if unloading or loading. Furthermore, these stands are ergonomic and easy to use or move where required.
- Provides additional support for onboard trailer stands.
- Stabilises heavy loads; especially when loading or unloading.
- High visibility design with robust steel construction.
- Rated static capacity of up to 45 tonnes.
- Able to lift up to 18 tonnes.
- Ratchet operation for easy height adjustment.
- Material – Steel
- Finish – High visibility, yellow powder coat
- Static Capacity – 45 tonnes
- Maximum Lifting Capacity – 18 tonnes
- Maximum Height – 1295 mm
- Minimum Height – 1000 mm
- Weight – 42 kg
Increase safety at any loading dock!
View our innovative range of Loading Dock Equipment and ensure your workplace is operating with safety in mind.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Trailer Stabilising Jack Stand 45 tonne