PowerFlex Expandable Conveyors+ Add to Quote Request
PowerFlex Expandable Conveyors assist with the loading and unloading of products. Commonly used at distribution centres, packaging, mobile assembly lines, and shipping/receiving centres, they easily handle goods over long distances. Cartons are able to follow the twists and turns of the conveyor path without the need for engineered curves.
Featuring heavy-duty 38 mm diameter rollers, the Powerflex has great durability. It switches on/off at both ends of the conveyor and supports 150 kg load capacity (per linear metre, level). Additionally, the conveyor has an adjustable height that ranges between 800 – 1100 mm. It has multiple 0.09 kW, 240 V drive motors, a variable line speed (0 to 36m/min) and is able to perform 300 starts/stop cycles per hour.
When needed, the PowerFlex rolls into position thanks to its swivel castors (150 mm x 50 mm). The castor brakes can lock both the wheel and swivel simultaneously so the conveyor is secured when in use.
Easy loading and unloading with PowerFlex!
PowerFlex is a powered, flexible and expandable conveyor belt. It can be adjusted in height between 800 – 1100 mm. These conveyors are also available in 450 mm, 600 mm and 750 mm conveyor widths. Customisable lengths can be arranged to meet specific applications.
- Continuous Duty Multiple Drive Motors – line speed is adjustable from 0-36 metres per minute; start/stop cycle powers 300 times per hour; on/off switches at both ends of the conveyor; with durable drive motor.
- Self Tracking – cartons follow the turns of the conveyor path without using engineered curves.
- Adjustable Height – adjustable locking bolts raise and lower the conveyor to bed height.
- Square Tubing Legs – heavy-duty square tubing legs for longer service life.
- Efficient Rollers – heavy-duty 38 mm rollers on 12 mm axles ensure greater durability.
- Side Plates – 38 mm; aluminium alloy construction features a ribbed design for added strength; assembled with bolts and locknuts.
- Castors with Brakes – 150 mm x 50 mm swivel castors roll easily; castor brakes lock wheels in place while the conveyor is in use.
|Model||Width||Standard Lengths (Compacted to Expanded)||Leg Sets Per Unit||Roller Axle Centres (Extended)||Approx. Shipping Weight|
|CPFR1812||450 mm||1.2 m – 3.7 m||5||127 mm||145 kg|
|CPFR1824||2.4 m – 7.3 m||8||288 kg|
|CPFR1836||3.7 m – 11 m||11||431 kg|
|CPFR1848||4.9 m – 14.6 m||14||574 kg|
|CPFR2412||600 mm||1.2 m – 3.7 m||5||170 kg|
|CPFR2424||2.4 m – 7.3 m||8||338 kg|
|CPFR2436||3.7 m – 11 m||11||508 kg|
|CPFR2448||4.9 m – 14.6 m||14||676 kg|
|CPFR3012||750 mm||1.2 m – 3.7 m||5||195 kg|
|CPFR3024||2.4 m – 7.3 m||8||390 kg|
|CPFR3036||3.7 m – 11 m||11||583 kg|
|CPFR3048||4.9 m – 14.6 m||14||778 kg|
- Adjustable Height – standard adjustable height is between 800 mm to 1100 mm. An optional 200 mm castor adds 25 mm to conveyor height to make a new adjustable height range of 82 mm to 1125 mm.
- Axle Centres – when expanded, the distance between axle centre is 127 mm. Optional 76 mm and 102 mm axle centres are available. Optional axle centres affect compacted conveyor length.
- Extended Lengths – PowerFlex conveyors are available in any length. If you need a customised solution please contact one of our Sales Representatives.
Optional performance options are available to enhance the PowerFlex operation. These include super-optic electronics, zero-pressure accumulation, electronic package stop, indexing, heavy-duty roller connectors, axle centres, larger 200 mm swivel castors and a heavy-duty dump table.
Require an alternative handling solution?
View our BestFlex Expandable Gravity Conveyor.
Click the PDF button to learn more.