Rooftop Walkway Systems On-Trak+ Add to Quote Request
Our On-Trak Walkway Systems are a flexible way to improve safety on roofs and decks. As a total defence solution, they provide specified walkways in slippery, uneven and wet environments. On-Trak is great when used near plant equipment, over fragile grounds and up high on building tops to prevent fall risks.
The unique construction of this walkway includes a non-slip and multi-directional grid. Utilising TrakTite Mounting Grips, the surface doesn’t penetrate any ground. Made from reinforced fibre, it’s non-conductive – meaning, there is no galvanic reaction between the roof deck and walkway.
Combine the talents of On-Trak Wakway Systems with Sentry Guardrails for the ultimate working at heights solution.
Improve your safety when walking on uneven surfaces with On-Trak Walkway Systems!
On-Trak is a slip-resistant fibre walkway system for safe work on roof areas. With a lightweight and non-corrosive design, these walkways provide maintenance free protection for many personnel. They provide sure footing for slippery and uneven surface. Their multi-directional non-slip surface ensures this and its unique design allows it to be installed quickly on site.
- Lightweight with simple and quick installation.
- Non-corrosive, fire retardant and maintenance free.
- Non-metallic and non-conductive properties.
- Reduced number of penetrations – no support battens required.
- Advanced, multi-directional non-slip surface, which minimises the risk of slipping.
- Cost-effective solution with roof deck protection.
- Improves worker safety.
- Ideal for slippery,wet or uneven surfaces.
- Safety yellow high visibility finish or grey to minimise visual impact.
- Reinforced fibre construction.
Combine On-Trak Walkway Systems with Sentry Guardrails!
For a perfect working at heights safety system, combine the benefits of On-Trak with Sentry Guardrails. Sentry ensures personnel are protected from edges and heights, by providing a secure and robust rail to prevent falls. These systems can also segregate machinery and valuable plant equipment.
Click the PDF button to learn more.