Rooftop Temporary Anchor Point Spyda+ Add to Quote Request
The Spyda Anchor Point is ideal for a range of working at heights jobs. Not to mention, it is perfect for builders, workmen and maintenance crews.
The Spyda utilises a unique energy absorbing attachment point to provide uniform load distribution to the anchor plate. This system must be used with suitable harness and lanyard systems.
- Adjustable pivot arms, to suit many applications
- Multiple slotted fixing points
- Variable fixing options – Klip Lok and screw fix
- Unique energy absorbing attachment point (rated at 22kN)
- Uniform load distribution in the event of a fall
- Lightweight, versatile and reusable
- Portable – folds away into compact unit with carry bag
For more information about the Spyda Temporary Anchor Point, download our brochure below.