Biohazard Waste Bins+ Add to Quote Request
Clinical and Biohazard Waste Bins can be used in many situations. They are most frequently used in medical, surgery, laboratory, pathology waste and other hygiene critical areas. The two sizes are available as standard items or with a hands-free, stainless steel foot pedal operated lid lifting device. They can also be used as a heavy-duty kitchen or washroom bin. The cost savings of separating clinical and general wastes are enormous.
Yellow is generally used for biohazard waste, however, these bins can also be supplied in charcoal or purple.
- Injection moulded from specially designed HDPE
- Resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals
- Special UV-stabilisation provides excellent ageing characteristics
- Corrosion-resistant metal components
Long service life:
- High-quality materials
- Most advanced manufacturing processes
- Withstands exposure to high mechanical stress levels
- All container parts are recyclable
Standard colours are either Green, Grey, Yellow and Purple.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Clinical waste container 35L
Clinical waste container 50L
Foot pedal clinical waste container 35L
Foot pedal clinical waste container 50L