Dock-Safe Manual Boom Gate+ Add to Quote Request
Prevent loading dock accidents with the Dock-Safe Manual Boom Gate.
Designed as a raised safety barrier for elevated and loading dock areas, the Dock-Safe Manual Boom Gate stops accidents where ledges are nearby. Supported by an adjustable spring assist, the boom can be easily released and lifted by one person. When operations have finished, the boom returns to its original position, forming a safety barrier.
Ideal for warehouse, factories and distribution centres, the manual boom gate is the ultimate device in pedestrian and traffic segregation. The gate bollards protect sensitive roller door tracks and the vertical lift requires very small footprint.
Standard 4.5 metre rail can be customised to any length and kits are available including gate post, boom and receiver post.
View more our our safety gates range and find an option that suits your pedestrian and traffic segregation requirements.
- Compatibility: Stand-alone, one per doorway.
- Material: Mild steel galvanised, powder coated posts. Powder coated aluminium 4.5 metre rail.
- Finish: Powder coated yellow with reflective.
- Rail type: Single aluminium extrusion 145 x 40mm.
- Operation: Spring assisted lift.
- Gate Swing: 90 degrees vertically.
- Max. open: 4.5 metres.
- Min. open: 3 metres.
- Adjustment: Rail length can be cut down on site.
- Height: Bollard – 1000mm, Rail – 1050mm.
- Clearance: Above – boom length plus 1 metre.
- Mounting: Surface mount posts.
- Weight: 75kgs gate assembly with 4.5 metre rail.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Spring assisted Dock-Safe boom gate kit
Dock-Safe Boom Gate Wall Mount Receiver