Aluminium Trolley Ramp+ Add to Quote Request
The Aluminium Trolley Ramp is a robust materials handling solution, perfect for medium-duty applications. This device is not recommended for powered equipment or vehicles. Instead, the ramp supports pedestrian or hand trolley use and is load rated up to 300 kg.
Made from a 6 mm thick aluminium construction, this device features textured flooring for user grip. It easily provides a bridge for kerbs, steps or gutters up to 200 mm. Users can conveniently carry the ramp, thanks to its lightweight design and supportive carry handles.
This Trolley Ramp is cost-effective and handy. Supplied with two stainless steel locating pins, which help secure it into place, it’s quick and easy to set up and use.
A great Trolley Ramp for medium-duty applications.
This Aluminium Ramp is great for pedestrian, wheelchair and trolley use. It features a thick textured construction, which provides durability and ensures safety. Weighing only 15 kgs, a user can quickly and efficiently manually transport the ramp where required. Locating pins supplied can be fitted to either end of the ramp to attach it to a dock or vehicle.
Please note, this device is not suited for powered equipment such as forklifts.
- Trolley ramp designed for medium-duty applications.
- Perfect for pedestrian or hand trolley use.
- Load rated to 300 kg.
- Supplied with two stainless steel locating pins to prevent slipping.
- Lightweight and portable to transport.
- Construction has 6 mm thick textured aluminium floor plate.
- Able to bridge level changes up to 200 mm.
- Convenient built-in carry handles for easy carrying by one person.
- Do not use with powered equipment or vehicles.
- Material – Aluminium
- Max. Height Difference – 200 mm between levels
- Length – 950 mm
- Width – 900 mm
- Thickness – 6 mm
- Capacity – 300 kg
- Weight – 15 kg
Need an alternative product?
View our great range of Ramps to find the perfect solution for your workplace.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|