Steel Pallets+ Add to Quote Request
Our robust Steel Pallets provide additional protection to goods or products in storage and transport. With a more durable construction than timber or plastic pallets, it’s perfect for long-term outdoor use and harsh environments.
Steel Pallets are ideal for use in construction, chemical, food processing, warehouse, manufacturing and export industries. With a zinc-finish, the pallet is easy to sterilise, meaning it’s hygienic for use in cleanroom environments. Its heavy-duty steel construction also supports capacities up to 2000 kg.
As a versatile and racking friendly solution, Steel Pallets can be moved via forklift or pallet trolley. Furthermore, a range of great optional accessories is available to suit specific warehouse and storage requirements.
A stronger Pallet solution for additional protection!
Thanks to its heavy-duty construction, the SSP200 Steel Pallet provides great protection, even when goods are stored outdoors, in harsh conditions or within cleanroom environments. Much stronger than timber or plastic, the pallet also fits nicely in pallet racking systems. The base is accessible by forklift or pallet trolley, with anti-tipping bars for safe and easy transportation. It also has 4-corner tie-down points to suit and secure various load sizes.
- Heavy-duty construction that’s stronger than plastic or timber pallets.
- Steel design with a zinc finish.
- Supports capacities of up to 2000 kg.
- Long-life space for outdoor use.
- Suits harsh and cleanroom environments.
- Hygienic and easy to sterilise.
- The base is accessible by forklift or pallet trolley with anti-tipping bars for safe transportation.
- Tie-down points on four corners (upper and side) to suit various load sizes.
- Ideal for a variety of applications, including use in construction, chemical, food, warehousing, manufacturing and export industries.
- A wide range of accessories is available.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – 2000 kg
- Overall Dimensions – 1160 x 1160 x 130 mm
- Unit Weight – 40 kg
- Fork Pocket Size – 245 x 80 mm
- Fork Pocket Centres – 452 mm
Many accessories are available!
The Steel Pallet can be equipped with a great range of accessories, including a lashing kit for safe load securement, corner posts for assistance with cylindrical loads on the pallet, and stacking posts that allow stacking of loaded pallets for space-saving. These optional extras provide extra support for warehousing and storage requirements.
Require an alternative storage solution?
Browse our great range of Pallets.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|