Steel Pallet Cages+ Add to Quote Request
Our Steel Pallet Cages provide safe storage and transport of loose or packaged goods. As a racking friendly solution, they are suitable for outdoor use and harsh conditions. These cages keep heavy loads confined and are easy to sterilise if used in a cleanroom environment. The steel construction makes them a perfect choice for long-term use.
Steel Pallet Cages suit a 1 tonne evenly distributed load. They can be configured to suit any workplace with a removable front fold-down gate and rear outward opening gate. This feature also increases access and loading abilities. The base of the unit accommodates forklift or pallet trolley entry as well.
As opposed to wooden or plastic pallets, steel pallet cages have an increased lifespan and suit food manufacturing and cleanroom environments. Additionally, they’re also a great choice for warehouse and racking applications.
Long-lasting Steel Pallet Cages for heavy loads.
Steel Pallet Cages are a great solution for storing and transporting items. They can easily be used in pallet racking applications and feature removable panels (fold-down front gate and outward opening gate) for access. This particularly suits the cages when they are stacked (4 high when empty; 2 high when loaded). Side panels are mounted to an included 1160 x 1160 mm steel pallet and the overall unit has a Working Load Limit (WLL) of 1000 kg.
- Provides safe storage and transport of loose or packaged goods.
- Suits long-term outdoor use, harsh conditions, heavy loads and cleanroom environments.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) is a 1-tonne evenly distributed load.
- Mounted side panels with removable front fold-down gate and rear outward opening gate for easy access.
- Stacks 4 cages high when empty and 2 high when fully loaded.
- Suitable for storage on pallet racking.
- Forklift or pallet trolley accessible base for easy transportation.
- Steel construction increases the lifespan of the unit.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – 1000 kg (evenly distributed)
- Overall Dimensions – 1025 x 1165 x 1028 mm
- Internal Clearance – 1080 x 1080 x 754 mm
- Unit Weight – 75 kg
- Fork Pocket Size – 245 x 80 mm
- Fork Pocket Centres – 452 mm
- Zinc finish
Optional extras are also available including a Galvanised Sheet Metal Floor and a Nylon Storage Cage Cover. The cage is also available in a model with a wooden pallet. Steel Pallet Cages are supplied as a flat-pack (for on-site assembly) and complete with a steel pallet.
Require an alternative storage solution?
Continue browsing our other Pallet Cages and Converters.
Click the PDF button to learn more.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Pallet Cage with Steel Pallet