Electric Chain Hoists and Motorised Trolleys EQ+ Add to Quote Request
Our EQ Kito Electric Chain Hoists are designed for flexibility and durability when lifting and lowering heavy loads. They feature dual-speed capabilities with an adjustable speed inverter. These devices are ideal for assembly lines and workstations and are commonly used in mining, construction, engineering, foundry, automotive, logistics and manufacturing industries. Battery operated radio remote controls are available for the Kito hoists and trolleys. Ask our sales facilitators for details.
Unlike other productions, the EQ Electric Chain Hoist accelerates smoothly. Load bounce, vibration and swing are eliminated when lifting or lowering. Thanks to its meticulous long-life design, this electric chain hoist is lightweight, compact and suitable for severe environments. A dual-safety mechanism shuts off the motor to prevents accidents from excessive loads or emergencies.
EQ Electric Chain Hoists are economical and lightweight!
The Kito EQ Series are used for lifting goods up and down, with a standard lifting height of 3 m (up to 6 m). These Electric Chain Hoists feature an integrated body casing that protects the highly functional unit and its components. Its lightweight design is equipped with a friction clutch and electronic overload limiter. Ensuring smooth and ergonomic operation, the device increases user work efficiency. It also is high performing thanks to its superstrong, quality and reliable design.
- Compact, lightweight design.
- The dual-speed with inverter adjustable speed (standard speed ratio 6:1).
- The integrated body protects the unit. IP55 dust and water jet proof body.
- Options available are 3 m and 6 m lift in 125 kg, 250 kg, 500 kg and 1-tonne capacities.
- No-load high-speed function.
- 40/20% ED duty rating.
- Counter hour meter.
- Triple safety mechanism prevents accidents from excessive loads and consists of electronic overload limiter, friction clutch and upper-lower limit switch.
- Nickel-plated load chain.
- Electronic thermal motor protection prevents the motor from overheating.
- Hanging suspension – easy to assemble/disassemble.
- Environmentally friendly and easy to maintain.
- Complies with relevant Australian Standards (AS1418.2).
- Load Rated Capacity – 125 kg – 1 tonne (dual speed)
- Voltage – 415V 50Hz and 240V in 500 & 1000 kg capacities
- Control Voltage – DC 24 V
- Duty Rating – 40/20% ED
- Enclosure – Hoist body: IP55, Push-button control: IP65
- Operation Temperature – –20 to 40℃
- Operating Humidity – 85%RH or less
- Suspension Varieties – Manual trolley, motorised trolley
- 1 tonne – M5 (ISO/JIS, 2m (FEM, H4 (ASME)
- 125-500 kg – M6 (ISO/JIS, 3m (FEM, H4 (ASME)
- Meter Insulation – Class B
EQ Kito Electric Chain Hoist Variation Specifications:
|Model||Capacity||Standard Lift (m)||Lift Speed – (m/min)||Headroom (mm)||Load Chain dia (mm) x falls||Weight|
|EQ001IS||125 kg||3||17-2.8||395||5.6 x 1||30|
|EQ003IS||250 kg||3||10-1.7||395||5.6 x 1||30|
|EQ005IS||500 kg||3||7.6-1.3||410||5.6 x 1||32|
|EQ010IS||1000 kg||3||7.1-1.2||465||7.1 x 1||42|
|EQ001IS6||125 kg||6||17-2.8||395||5.6 x 1||32|
|EQ003IS6||250 kg||6||10-1.7||395||5.6 x 1||32|
|EQ005IS6||500 kg||6||7.6-1.3||410||5.6 x 1||34|
|EQ010IS6||1000 kg||6||7.1-1.2||465||7.1 x 1||46|
Equip your Hoist with a Motorised Trolley.
Mounting an Electric Chain Hoist from a fixed point may prevent its ability to access and move around a workplace. The EQ range can be partnered with an optional motorised powered trolley (MR2Q) or a manual push trolley. Both additions provide more flexibility to your lifting hoist.
Require an alternative lifting solution?
Browse our great range of Electric Hoists and Trolleys.