- Dock Equipment & Ramps
- Drum Handling Equipment
- Electric Tugs, Vehicles, Drives, AGVs
- Pallet Handling
- Castors & Wheels
- Concrete Solutions
- Container/Truck Loading
- Ergonomic Lift Devices
- Forklift Attachments
- Gas Cylinder Handling & Storage
- Goods Hoists
- Handles, Knobs & Levers
- Hospital Assets
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Janitorial & Housekeeping
- Material Lifters
- Order Pickers
- Reel & Roll Handling
- Scissor Lifts & Load Levelling
- Skates & Mobilisation Kits
- Skips, Tippers, Kibbles & Bulk Bags
- Truck & Workshop Cranes
- Vacuum Systems
- Weighing Equipment
- Work Positioners
Forklift Tipping Bins+ Add to Quote Request
Our Forklift Tipping Bins are an economical solution that suits a variety of waste handling and management applications. With self dumping features, these bins are extremely effective. As a nesting bin, their size allows them to use minimal space and they’re incredibly easy to transport.
Forklift Tipping Bins are supplied as standard with 4 crane lugs and upending lugs. They feature a drain plug to easily empty liquid contents and wheel brackets to allow the bin to be manually transported around a workplace. Wheels are not included, however. Forklift Tipping Bins have a zinc-plated finish.
Available in three models – MCSD9, MCSD12 and MCSD18 – each unit has varying capacities to suit a variety of applications.
Our Forklift Tipping Bins are convenient and easy to use!
With a Safe Working Load (SWL) of 1500 kg, these bins are extremely reliable and durable. Suitable for use with a forklift or overhead crane, they feature a self-dumping mechanism that is activated by a forklift driver. When they aren’t required, they can also be easily stacked and stored to save space. Optional wheel kits are available to make the Forklift Tipping Bins transportable.
Features and Advantages:
- Safe Workling Load (SWL) 1500 kg
- Pocket Size 185 x 75 mm
- MCSD9 Pocket Centres – 340 mm
- MCSD12 and MCSD18 Pocket Centres – 630 mm
- HCG 550 mm
- VCG 340 mm
- Zinc-plated finish
- Comes fitted with crane lugs, drain plug and wheel brackets
- Optional Rubber or Cast Iron Wheels available (supplied when ordered)
- Optional Drain Valve and Strainer available
- Easily stored and stacked
- Can be moved and transported around an organisation
- Unit Weight and Volume Capacity varies depending on model (please see table below)
Three models available!
|Unit Weight (kg)||180||205||245|
More solutions on offer!
View some of our other Tipping Bins to find the right solution for your workplace.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Self Dumping Waste Bin 0.95 cubic metre
Self Dumping Waste Bin 1.25 cubic metre
Self Dumping Waste Bin 1.85 cubic metre
Tipping Bins (Lever Release)Tipping Bins (Lever Release)
Bulk Self Dumping Bins (Forklift Bulk Waste Tipping)Bulk Self Dumping Bins (Forklift Bulk Waste Tipping)
Tipping Fork Skip BinsTipping Fork Skip Bins
Forklift Mounted Bin Tipper – HydraulicForklift Mounted Bin Tipper – Hydraulic
Dirt BucketsDirt Buckets