Event Fence – Crowd Control Barrier+ Add to Quote Request
Our Event Fence is perfect for controlling crowds and creating segregated pathways. This barrier system is modular, portable and a temporary solution to controlling traffic. Made up of interlocking and free-standing fence panels, its construction is strong, durable, user-friendly and very flexible. An operator can easily and simply link the Event Fence panels together. Once the frames are constructed, a barricade is created.
Event Fence is suitable for festivals, parades, sporting events, parks, segregating work zones and work sites. The design features vertical bars, which eliminate climbing points.
Event Fence features a modular and portable design.
This unique barrier system has a fully welded steel construction, with a galvanised finish. Available in standard duty – 25 mm tube with 16 mm uprights at 200 mm spacings. An optional forklift stillage makes storage and transporting of Event Fence panels simple and efficient. The stillage holds up to 30 of EF25200.
- Length – 2200 mm
- Width – 490 mm
- Height – 1100 mm
- Weight – 16 kg
- Material – Steel construction, fully welded.
- Finish – Hot Dip Galvanised.
- Installation – Freestanding panels link together. No tools required.
- Fully welded steel construction
- Galvanised finish
- Panels nest together when not in use (reduces storage space)
- Feet are removable if desired for freight or storage
- Vertical bars eliminate climbing points
- Panels are able to pivot at joins
- Low profile feet reduce tripping hazards
Require an alternative barrier system?
View our wide range of Barrier Rails.
Click the PDF button to learn more.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Standard duty event fence
Event Fence forklift storage stillage – holds 30