De-Fence Safety Guarding+ Add to Quote Request
De-Fence barriers are a truly modular safety guarding system. Built to be easy to use, versatile, and adaptable, they suit a wide range of applications and easily configure to requirements. The multi-purpose system not only protects and directs both traffic and people away from hazards or harm, but it also safeguards valuable gear or expensive machinery. This means it suits applications like pedestrian management, forklift separation, machinery guarding and zoning of workspaces.
Several fencing arrangements may be produced using this system’s mesh panel sizes, posts, and gates. Posts and panels can be mixed and matched to achieve the desired layout. The system is easy to install with basic tools and accessories. De-Fence can be extended, relocated, or even removed and replaced. It is made of steel and completed with a standard powder coat finish.
A modular guarding and fencing system.
De-Fence Safety Guarding is the ultimate defence against unwanted hazards. As a panel system, it suits a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, including separating people from moving equipment like forklifts and serving as a safety guard for operating machinery. Compliant with Australian Standard AS 4024.1-2019, De-Fence posts are predrilled on all four sides, ready to accommodate standard panel brackets and accept two standard panels fitted above each other to achieve a vertical safety distance of 2410 mm.
- Off the shelf standard panels, posts and accessories.
- Ease of installation using basic tools.
- Easily extended, relocated or removed and replaced.
- All steel construction with standard powder coat finish.
- Designed to comply with Australian Standard AS4024.1.
Suits a wide range of applications
De-Fence is adaptable and can be configured in a range of variations. This barrier system suits applications including machinery guarding, pedestrian control fencing, forklift separation, zoning of workspaces, quarantining areas, lockable stores, animal enclosures and automation work cells.
Strong and durable construction
The system has a variety of standard panel lengths ranging from 500 to 2000 mm, as well as welded mesh or polycarbonate infill and two post height options. The Steel Posts are made from RHS tubing, 75 x 75 x 2.5mm thick. They’re pre-drilled on all four sides to accommodate steel brackets, and finished in a powder-coated, highly visible safety yellow. They come at two standard heights – 1300 and 2460 mm – with three different welded base plates to choose from.
Note: Single De-Fence and Double De-Fence are fully compatible with each other. Double De-Fence posts will also accommodate single De-Fence panels.
- Pre-drilled SHS in line and offset end posts.
- Material – 75 x 75 x 2.5 mm SHS.
- Base plate footprint – In-line post – 200 x 85 x 4 mm.
- End post – 200 x 200 x 8 mm.
- Finish – Yellow powder coat.
- Height – 1300 and 2460 mm.
- Width – 75 x 75 mm.
- Weight – 7.4 kg (1300 mm high) and 12 kg (2460 mm high).
- Installation – 2 off M12 Drop-in shell anchors. 2 off M12x30 Hex. head bolts with washers (Supplied).
- Modular steel mesh or clear polycarbonate.
- Material – Mesh- 50 x 50 x 4mm.
- Frame – 38 x 25 x 1.6 mm RHS.
- Finish – Black powder coat.
- Height – 1150 mm
- Width – 2000,1700,1500,1200,1000,750 and 500 mm
Measured centre to centre of the 75mm posts, not the actual panels’ width.
- Installation – panel brackets (ordered separately).
- Panel to post connecting brackets. (4 types)
- Material – 4 mm mild steel.
- Finish – Black powder coat.
- Weight – 300 grams (approx.)
- Installation – 2 off M8x15 Hex, head bolts with washers (Supplied).
- Note – Panel brackets are supplied with bushes, bolts and all necessary fittings.
- Swing gate openings – 1000 and 1500 mm for both the 1150 and 2300 mm high gates
- Sliding gate openings – 1000, 1500, 2000 and 3000 mm for the 2300 mm high gates
Need another fencing or guarding solution?
Browse our extensive range of Safety Barriers for ultimate workplace protection.