Compact Electric Chain Hoist (LEDL Series)+ Add to Quote Request
The Compact Electric Chain Hoist series is perfect for lifting smaller loads that are too heavy to be manually lifted. The LEDL series features a range of single-phase Electric Hoists in either single-speed (pendant) or dual-speed (cylinder). They are built with heavy-duty motors, automatic load brakes and an overload clutch, with an IP54 rated lightweight aluminium body.
These devices deliver high speed and improve operational efficiencies. They are high-strength, wear and rust-resistant, with a nickel-plated load chain. Compact Electric Chain Hoists are used across a variety of industries including mining, construction and engineering. They are designed in accordance with relevant Australian Standards.
The Compact Electric Chain Hoist is a lightweight lifting solution.
Completely adaptable and portable, the LEDL series incorporates quality and advanced technologies to deliver a high-performing hoist. This powerful device is available in either single or dual-speed configurations, with a range of user benefits. It not only improves operational efficiencies in any organisation but offers a range of safety features that prevent overwinding and overloading.
Compact Electric Chain Hoists are easy to instal, move, service and store. Their die-cast aluminium body is lightweight and the unit comes with dual-braking, a heavy-duty motor, high-performance friction clutch and other great features. Its low headroom functionality allows it to be fitted into confined spaces.
- High-speed lowering and lifting capabilities.
- A compact design with a die-cast aluminium lightweight body.
- Dual-braking system, which includes both mechanical and regenerative brakes for additional safety.
- A heavy-duty motor that offers above-average motor output for industrial applications.
- High-performance friction clutch, which is built into the load brake and designed to stop overloading.
- Upper limit switch that sets a standard upper limit, preventing overwinding.
- A plated-chain made from heat-treated alloy steel for high-strength performance. It is also corrosion and abrasion-resistant, and case-hardened.
- Heat-treated gearing with a deep-groove ball and needle bearings, which results in smooth, quiet operation.
- On dual-speed models, speed flexibility is available and can be adjusted from 0 to 100% if the maximum speed.
- Rated Capacity – 100 kg to 480 kg
- Voltage – Single Phase, 240 V
- Control Voltage – low voltage control is standards
- Operation Method – Push-button control pendant (floor operation)
- Motor Insulation – Class F
- Operating Temperature – -20 to 40℃
- Enclosure – Single speed/dual speed: IP54; Pendant with emergency stop: IP65
- Operating Humidity – 85%RH or Less
- Suspension Varieties – Hook, Universal Trolley, Manual Trolley
Also, select the LTMH25 trolley to partner with your hoist as a compact, lightweight and smart solution. It allows a hoist to traverse along a structural steel beam.
Compact Electric Chain Hoist Specifications:
|Model||Capacity||Standard Lift (m)||Lift Speed – (m/min)||Headroom (mm)||Load Chain dia (mm) x falls||Weight||Load Chain dia (mm) x pitch|
|LEDL10S||100 kg||3.0||13.0||315||4.0 x 1||12 kg||4.0 x 12.0|
|LEDL16S||160 kg||3.0||20.0||330||4.0 x 1||16 kg|
|LEDL18S||180 kg||3.0||8.0||315||4.0 x 1||12 kg|
|LEDL24S||240 kg||3.0||13.5||330||4.0 x 1||16 kg|
|LEDL48S||480 kg||3.0||6.7||520||4.0 x 2||21.5 kg|
|Model||Capacity||Standard Lift (m)||Lift Speed (m/min)||Headroom (mm)||Load Chain dia (mm) x falls||Weight||Load Chain dia (mm) x pitch|
|LEDL10ST||100 kg||3.0||13.0/3.0||315||4.0 x 1||12.5 kg||4.0 x 12.0|
|LEDL16ST||160 kg||3.0||20.0/5.0||330||4.0 x 1||16.5 kg|
|LEDL18ST||180 kg||3.0||8.0/3.0||315||4.0 x 1||12.5 kg|
|LEDL24ST||240 kg||3.0||13.5/3.0||330||4.1 x 1||16.5 kg|
|LEDL48ST||480 kg||3.0||6.7/2.0||520||4.0 x 2||21.5 kg|
|100 kg||315||187||184 (177)*||205||340|
|160 kg||315||187||184 (177)*||205||340|
|180 kg||315||187||184 (177)*||205||340|
* Figures show the data for 240 V (max).
Find the right lifting solution today!
Continue browsing our great range of Electric Hoists and Trolleys.