Electric Chain Hoists – Compact EDL+ Add to Quote Request
The Compact Electric Chain Hoist series is perfect for lifting smaller loads that are too heavy to be manually lifted. The EDL series features a range of single-phase Kito Electric Hoists in either single-speed (pendant) or dual-speed (cylinder). They are built with heavy-duty motors, automatic load brakes and an overload clutch, with an IP54 rated lightweight aluminium body. Battery operated radio remote controls are available for the Kito hoists and trolleys. Ask our sales facilitators for details.
These devices deliver high speed and improve operational efficiencies. They are high-strength, wear and rust-resistant, with a nickel-plated load chain. Compact Electric Chain Hoists are used across a variety of industries including mining, construction and engineering. They are designed in accordance with relevant Australian Standards.
The Compact Electric Chain Hoist is a lightweight lifting solution.
Completely adaptable and portable, the EDL series incorporates quality and advanced technologies to deliver a high-performing hoist. This powerful device is available in either single or dual-speed configurations, with a range of user benefits. It not only improves operational efficiencies in any organisation but offers a range of safety features that prevent overwinding and overloading.
Kito Compact Electric Chain Hoists are easy to instal, move, service and store. Their die-cast aluminium body is lightweight and the unit comes with dual-braking, a heavy-duty motor, high-performance friction clutch and other great features. Its low headroom functionality allows it to be fitted into confined spaces.
- High-speed lowering and lifting capabilities.
- A compact design with a die-cast aluminium lightweight body.
- Dual-braking system, which includes both mechanical and regenerative brakes for additional safety.
- A heavy-duty motor that offers above-average motor output for industrial applications.
- High-performance friction clutch, which is built into the load brake and designed to stop overloading.
- Upper limit switch that sets a standard upper limit, preventing overwinding.
- A plated-chain made from heat-treated alloy steel for high-strength performance. It is also corrosion and abrasion-resistant, and case-hardened.
- Heat-treated gearing with a deep-groove ball and needle bearings, which results in smooth, quiet operation.
- On dual-speed models, speed flexibility is available and can be adjusted from 0 to 100% if the maximum speed.
- Rated Capacity – 100 kg to 480 kg
- Voltage – Single Phase, 240 V
- Control Voltage – low voltage control is standards
- Operation Method – Push-button control pendant (floor operation)
- Motor Insulation – Class F
- Operating Temperature – -20 to 40℃
- Enclosure – Single speed/dual speed: IP54; Pendant with emergency stop: IP65
- Operating Humidity – 85%RH or Less
- Suspension Varieties – Hook, Universal Trolley, Manual Trolley
Also, select the LTMH25 trolley to partner with your hoist as a compact, lightweight and smart solution. It allows a hoist to traverse along a structural steel beam.
Kito Compact Electric Chain Hoist Specifications:
|Model||Capacity||Standard Lift (m)||Lift Speed – (m/min)||Headroom (mm)||Load Chain dia (mm) x falls||Weight||Load Chain dia (mm) x pitch|
|EDL10S||100 kg||3.0||13.0||315||4.0 x 1||12 kg||4.0 x 12.0|
|EDL16S||160 kg||3.0||20.0||330||4.0 x 1||16 kg|
|EDL18S||180 kg||3.0||8.0||315||4.0 x 1||12 kg|
|EDL24S||240 kg||3.0||13.5||330||4.0 x 1||16 kg|
|EDL48S||480 kg||3.0||6.7||520||4.0 x 2||21.5 kg|
|Model||Capacity||Standard Lift (m)||Lift Speed (m/min)||Headroom (mm)||Load Chain dia (mm) x falls||Weight||Load Chain dia (mm) x pitch|
|EDL10ST||100 kg||3.0||13.0/3.0||315||4.0 x 1||12.5 kg||4.0 x 12.0|
|EDL16ST||160 kg||3.0||20.0/5.0||330||4.0 x 1||16.5 kg|
|EDL18ST||180 kg||3.0||8.0/3.0||315||4.0 x 1||12.5 kg|
|EDL24ST||240 kg||3.0||13.5/3.0||330||4.1 x 1||16.5 kg|
|EDL48ST||480 kg||3.0||6.7/2.0||520||4.0 x 2||21.5 kg|
|100 kg||315||187||184 (177)*||205||340|
|160 kg||315||187||184 (177)*||205||340|
|180 kg||315||187||184 (177)*||205||340|
* Figures show the data for 240 V (max).
Find the right lifting solution today!
Continue browsing our great range of Electric Hoists and Trolleys.