Stack and Wrap Stretch Wrapper+ Add to Quote Request
Stack and Wrap combination allows Semi-Automatic palletising and stretch wrapping at the same location. This is ideal where space is a premium. It is a combination lift table with a motorised turntable and combined with our Easy Wrapper Semi-Automatic Film Wrapper Mast. It enables pallets to be loaded layer by layer starting from the fully raised position. Once the pallet is stacked and the lift table is in the fully lowered position the operator energises the turntable and can then wrap the load using the wrapper mast controls. It is a time saver and back saver as the adjustable table saves bending whilst loading. It has all the features of our Easy Wrapper.
We have a number of Stretch Wrapping solutions to assist with your packaging requirements.
The Easy Wrappers mast carriage is available as a manual or powered where all manual effort is eliminated. Film usage is reduced by the application of a tension stretch force to the film. This does not stretch the film as much as powered pre-stretch. Easy Wrapper is a basic stretch wrapper with the durability of more sophisticated machines, but without many of the expensive options, priced to suit workplaces with light to moderate stretch wrapping needs. The operator simply attaches the film and starts the wrap cycle with the push of a button. Multiple variable wrap patterns can be selected to enclose any kind of load with loads ranging up to 2.6 metres.
- Turntable returns to start
- Software storage for up to 9-user set wrapping patterns
- Improved tension system provides constant tension independent of roll diameter
- Quick-release lever to disengage tension
- Half, full and top sheet cycles
- Soft start or variable speed
- Three-phase motor and low-voltage controls
- Kit to allow hand rolls to be used
- Height of pallet to be wrapped can be keyed in or alternatively height sensing can be achieved using a photo-eye (optional)
- Extended height mast for tall pallets
Easy Wrapper Semi-Auto Specifications:
- Power: 240 V or 3 Phase (Specify when ordering)
- Rotation speed: 9 rpm
- Load capacity: 2000 kg
- Shipping weight: 300 kg
- Shipping dimension: 3150/3450 long x 1400 wide (with mast lowered) x 750 mm high
- Mast height: 2440/2650 mm
- Wrapping height: Approx 2200/2600 mm
- Turntable height: 110 mm
THESE WRAPPERS ARE EFFICIENT AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AT PREVENTING BACK STRAIN AND INJURY, WHICH ARE THE MOST COMMON OF ALL WORKPLACE INJURIES (1994, WORKSAFE AUSTRALIA) BECAUSE THEY ARE DESIGNED TO ELIMINATE THE DANGEROUS AND TIME-CONSUMING PRACTICE OF STRETCH WRAPPING BY HAND. AS EMPLOYERS HAVE BECOME MORE AWARE OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY, STRETCH WRAPPING BY HAND HAS BECOME LESS AND LESS VIABLE.
Click the PDF button to learn more.
|Image||Description||Product Code||Price (excl. GST)|
Stack and Wrap Pallet Stretch Wrapper
Stack and Wrap Stretch Wrapper