Interclamp Safety Guard Railing+ Add to Quote Request
More than just handrails…
Interclamp is a versatile high quality range of malleable iron pipe fittings with a many uses. It is manufactured for simple, easy and fast erection of solid structures by hand with least amount of tools. Interclamp is a non expensive, efficient system, particularly compared with traditional methods of construction such as welding, where specialist tools, extensive training and experience are required.
The extensive range of components for permanent or indeed temporary tubular structures can be easily ordered and quickly despatched to your premises or site. The lack of prior fabrication required provides clear benefits over alternative types of construction methods, due to quick lead-times and savings in transport costs as a result of the off-the-shelf “kit form” of the Interclamp system including tubes.
- Simple to specify
- Easy to order
- Rapid to assemble with a simple hexagon key or Interclamp ratchet
- Versatile and modular tube and pipe clamp fittings
- Fast construction of varied structures possible with the minimum of tools
- Reduced transportation costs in comparison to pre fabricated solutions
- No welding required eliminates the need to carry bulky welding equipment from site to site and hot work permits